(another) case of **** with poker770

• tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      I participated in the cash machine promotion, tried to earn the required points needed to withdraw the bonus. I played mainly $1 SNGs so it was difficult to calculate the points I have been awarded (the points in the lobby only show they points u have multiplied by whatever multiplier your status gives). So when I thought i had earn enough points (200 in my case). I submitted a withdrawal request. Of course it was rejected because I haven't earn enough points. Now this is the shity part, no where in that withdrawal request reply email or in the cash machine promotion terms and conditions states/stated that if I submit a second withdrawal request before earning my required points the cash machine bonus will be removed.

I knew I was close enough to 200 points so I thought playing a few more tournaments will be suffice and if it is really not enough I will play more and submit another request. Because I knew it was troublesome for me to look up my tournament history and count every single point awarded. So I submitted a second request to see if I have enough points to withdraw my bonus. And to my surprise, not only is the withdrawal request rejected but I had my cash machine bonus removed because I ignored the 'warning' the first time they replied me. I mean... WHAT? WARNING? How is that a warning??? And as I mentioned before no where in that withdrawal request reply email or in the cash machine promotion terms and conditions states/stated that if I submit a second withdrawal request before earning my required points the cash machine bonus will be removed.

This is like, the icing on the cake of all the problems I had with poker770. I'm disgusted but relieved at the same time that I don't have to deal with this shit site anymore. poker770 can have their $20 back, I don't really care anymore just want to get my money out asap.

I'm not really looking for help to get my cash machine bonus back. Pretty sure it won't work and I don't really care too much. But I think it's important to tell the rest that plays there to be careful about certain things such as this. What you think is right may be wrong to them and you won't even know until you pay the price.

(If anyone can enlighten me and prove to me that this is in fact somewhere in their terms and conditions I will be extremely grateful)

Edit: Argh it was actually writen in the first reply to my withdrawal request, but somehow I missed it." Important! Please note that in case your next withdrawal request will include the cash machine bonus, without having met the conditions for withdrawing it, your bonus amount will be immediately retracted from your account, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this promotion." Not sure whether it's really in accordance with the 'terms and conditons' though. I don't remember seeing it.
  • 12 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Just a big misunderstanding then tommygecko unfortunately nothing you can do about it now :(
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tommygeckoNot sure whether it's really in accordance with the 'terms and conditons' though. I don't remember seeing it.
      In TOS there is a section about "Abusing bonuses" where they basically say that they will not tolerate people who use only promotions, but don't play there.

It doesn't say anything specific, but basically this looks like an example of how their anti-bonus-abuse scripts work.

Sorry you missed their warning.

Not that it matters, but I've looked it up.. for science/people who are interested.
      7. Bonus seeker
      Definition
      7.1 A Bonus Seeker is, according to Poker770, a client who abuses bonus offers during the first deposit or regular deposit promotions and who, in addition, withdraws everything that was deposited playing only with the chips offered by Poker770 and this, in a repetitive manner.
      A user can use his reward bonuses only if his last transaction in keeping with financial services is a deposit. From the moment when a user withdraws the money from his account, Poker 770 reserves the right to block the use of the bonus and other reward bonuses. Poker770 wishes to remind to all users that recredits are not part of deposits.
      Certificate without a deposit
      7.3 The use of the certificate without a deposit, which constitutes no gain, does not label a user as a 'Bonus Seeker'.
      7.4 From the moment when Poker770 declares a user a 'Bonus Seeker', the user will no longer benefit from any promotional bonus during a defined period and at the discretion of Poker770.
      7.5 Poker770 reserves the right to label a user as a 'Bonus Seeker' in the following instances:
      7.5.1 If the user plays €/$/£200 or more from a bonus coupon without making any deposits to his account; or
      7.5.2 If the user plays for €/$/£200 or more from a bonus coupon and the total amount of his bonus is superior to the amount of his deposit; or
      7.5.3 If the user plays with more than one bonus in a 24 hour period.

source: http://poker.770.com/en/terms-and-conditions
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Wow, thank you for that MMPokerNab :)
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      I posted an SBR link before re the Betting side of this outfit and they are 'dodgy' in my book. Poker is always a pretty transparent part of a betting business however, but as I have no other PS Tracked site I will continue to play there to maintain Status here.

When a suitable alternate room appears, I will be withdrawing and playing there.

The traffic on it is poor/awful

The CS is ok IF you can get them

The Software is poor/awful - when it works

I know PS are an affiliate, and no doubt making a nice wedge off of it, but a responsible action by PS would be to talk to Poker770 direct and put some of these issues to the site.

Let me know when that happens, although I will obviously not be holding my breath :s_evil:
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Poker770 is just a skin of a larger network, only CS is 100% theirs. I hope.

Traffic = iPoker network
      Software = iPoker software with minor changes between iPoker skins (WH, Titan, P770)

We as players on iPoker network should press them to implement improvements like Stars is doing regularly..

I think if they got a bunch of e-mails in fashion of: "I really like the rakeback % I'm getting on your ____ skin, but due to software issues and sometimes not enough players in my games _____ (NLX, SNGX, etc.), I'll have to move my roll to another website.

Thank you for good times.
      Try to improve, and I hope we see each other again when you do."

They might start thinking of adjusting, until then they'll just be happy with the amount of players they are maintaining. Or even gaining, since a lot of smaller sites are falling apart from what I gather.

Anyway, that's just my opinion and that's just something I will do once I clear some bonuses.
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      kinda funny after this incident I get sucked out like 90% of the time i'm ahead it's impossible to win even at double or nothings anymore. it is VERY suspicious. I wish something will happen soon. I swear to god after the $100 WH promotion i'm not touching ipoker again. Even if they have $5 million cash machine.

Now I'm about halfway through. I'm down $30 which doesn't sound bad at all. But all the losses came in the past few days. And I'm not confident of this turning around.

i'm participating in WH's don race too so right now I'm certainly guaranteed at least $50 on top of the $100 PS gives. At the rate I'm getting coolered/sucked out I think I may end up with a loss if I continue playing super turbo DoNs. Anything less than $50 profit would be -EV for me too (I have to play soooooo much)

However, I wish to complete this promotion by the end of this month so I can get the BR boost asap. Right now the only way is to keep playing superturbo DoNs, or move up in stakes. I'm clueless which is the better option. No idea which choice would be more +EV for me.
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      What exactly is a CS?

In my opinion 770 has it's problems but they are a generally good site I would say.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      CS - Customer support I assume? :)
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      CS - Customer support I assume? :)
      oh yeah! Silly me.
    • BAMLara
      BAMLara
      Bronze
      I had the same problem, unlike you i did get the warning email, and then's when i realize that i needed 400 not 200 points like every other cash machine promo. Here's the copy of the email
      Dear B****, Thank you for choosing Poker770! We inform you that the withdrawal request you previously submitted cannot be processed at this point due to the fact that the requirements attached to the bonus you benefited from have not been fulfilled yet. The most recent check we have performed on your player account has revealed the fact that the amount you tried to withdraw also contained the $20 “Cash Machine” bonus you received from us. We take this opportunity to remind you that, as per our Terms and Conditions, your cash bonus can only be withdrawn on the condition that you’ve earned 20 points770 per $1 of Cash Machine bonus that you withdraw. Given this situation, your cash out has been returned to your balance. Nevertheless, as soon as the above mentioned condition is fulfilled, you will have the possibility to cash out the bonus amount, as well. Important! Please note that in case your next withdrawal request will include the cash machine bonus, without having met the conditions for withdrawing it, your bonus amount will be immediately retracted from your account, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this promotion. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Best regards, Team Poker770.
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BAMLara
      I had the same problem, unlike you i did get the warning email, and then's when i realize that i needed 400 not 200 points like every other cash machine promo. Here's the copy of the email
      Dear B****, Thank you for choosing Poker770! We inform you that the withdrawal request you previously submitted cannot be processed at this point due to the fact that the requirements attached to the bonus you benefited from have not been fulfilled yet. The most recent check we have performed on your player account has revealed the fact that the amount you tried to withdraw also contained the $20 “Cash Machine” bonus you received from us. We take this opportunity to remind you that, as per our Terms and Conditions, your cash bonus can only be withdrawn on the condition that you’ve earned 20 points770 per $1 of Cash Machine bonus that you withdraw. Given this situation, your cash out has been returned to your balance. Nevertheless, as soon as the above mentioned condition is fulfilled, you will have the possibility to cash out the bonus amount, as well. Important! Please note that in case your next withdrawal request will include the cash machine bonus, without having met the conditions for withdrawing it, your bonus amount will be immediately retracted from your account, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this promotion. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Best regards, Team Poker770.
      I've been join cashmachine for around 3 months and this month I think abit different and not clear in information

that is could we withdraw before fullfill condition, what bonus will be taken out of our balance, the remaining in 20$ or all 20$. If that is 20 x20 then they should clearly said that this promotion need 20 x money you get = 400 point (point you should see in VIPs area at cashier) (not like in this statement 20 point / 1$) I mean It's hard to understand the fullfill is for every 1$ or the whole bonus

I've been trying pokerstars few month ago, and the most disappoint me there is I'm not been tracked by PokerStrategy, coz I made that acc before I meet pokerstrategy (what's a disaster for me now).But the traffic is great.

I don't know why ipoker so slowly made improvement for the traffic in network. may be you don't trust me but the whole ipoker < pokerstars.fr (one of they brand > whole network, and that is I compair peaks ipoker with low traffic times at .FR brand). You should take a look at .FR at 10h GMT >25k playing

they open so little type of SnG, tournament are rarely open to player from 1$ to 200$ BI

sometimes I wish I'm one main investors at iPoker, I'll kick them all from marketing department to CEO out of company. they don't care anything about future of the network.
      ----------------------
      ongame network is the same, I'll kick all technical department. I don't know why they can't improve their hand history reviewer in 2-3 years I've been playing there
      and trust me any of my fellow programmer should do some kind of that in client side in 1 day to any poker in the world should feel that reviewer so easy to use and to watch hand.
      If any of ongame supporter here, you should contact me, I'll show you the new way to do with which is being the worst things you lure poker away ongame network

That the way all other networks leave the market to PokerStars in 6 years
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ChiTheoK0To
      Originally posted by BAMLara
      I've been join cashmachine for around 3 months and this month I think abit different and not clear in information

that is could we withdraw before fullfill condition, what bonus will be taken out of our balance, the remaining in 20$ or all 20$. If that is 20 x20 then they should clearly said that this promotion need 20 x money you get = 400 point (point you should see in VIPs area at cashier) (not like in this statement 20 point / 1$) I mean It's hard to understand the fullfill is for every 1$ or the whole bonus

I've been trying pokerstars few month ago, and the most disappoint me there is I'm not been tracked by PokerStrategy, coz I made that acc before I meet pokerstrategy (what's a disaster for me now).But the traffic is great.

I don't know why ipoker so slowly made improvement for the traffic in network. may be you don't trust me but the whole ipoker < pokerstars.fr (one of they brand > whole network, and that is I compair peaks ipoker with low traffic times at .FR brand). You should take a look at .FR at 10h GMT >25k playing

they open so little type of SnG, tournament are rarely open to player from 1$ to 200$ BI

sometimes I wish I'm one main investors at iPoker, I'll kick them all from marketing department to CEO out of company. they don't care anything about future of the network.
      ----------------------
      ongame network is the same, I'll kick all technical department. I don't know why they can't improve their hand history reviewer in 2-3 years I've been playing there
      and trust me any of my fellow programmer should do some kind of that in client side in 1 day to any poker in the world should feel that reviewer so easy to use and to watch hand.
      If any of ongame supporter here, you should contact me, I'll show you the new way to do with which is being the worst things you lure poker away ongame network

That the way all other networks leave the market to PokerStars in 6 years
      Yes if you could do something I would be so grateful.