Heads Up

• QQAdor
      QQAdor
      Bronze
      Hello dear community,

I am quit new here, i play and earn SP, to uncover new articles. Last few days i am pushing for Heads Ups. I searched and havent found strategy for Heads Up here, there are some useful tips here and there, but not as like complete pack of article like BSS Strategy or SSS Strategy have.

Is it because the basics are the same(like betting principles/odds/implied odds and so on) and the difference is only in agressivness which Heads Up demands(as i got it), or am i just missing something?
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, QQAdor

There are several strategy articles on heads-up play.

As soon as you have reached silver status, they will be available to you.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • QQAdor
      QQAdor
      Bronze
      Ok thanks, i ll make it to silver very soon :P
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey QQAdor,

You can also go into our Strategy Articles and search for specific articles using the query box on the right panel like this < - Click me.

Although all the strategy articles don't directly aim at heads up I believe that a majority of them can be used to help your play, I've played only a small amount of Heads up but I think its based alot more on putting a user on ranges and using your reads, heads up can be a very challenging mode to play imo.

Similar to the above way of finding articles you can do this in our Video section, simply put "Heads" in the search query and go! Video search for "Heads" < - Click Me.

We recently held our first PokerStrategy Heads Up Championship which shows how some of the greatest players here at PokerStrategy play, explaining their actions, a must watch for any heads up player like yourself :)

Best of luck on the tables :]
    • QQAdor
      QQAdor
      Bronze
      Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for your post, that was of a great help man :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      No problem, glad to be of such great help!

Now, go ship some stacks :s_cool: