[NL2-NL10] 10nl limped pot, turn situation

• erikosy
      erikosy
      Bronze
      I check in the BB with K7o, and lead flop with TP, I think my flop bet sizing could be bigger. I'm just going through some marked hands in my DB and I recall choking a little on this turn vs passive fish.

I'd like comments on appropriate turn and river lines, both for when we brick, when we improve on a flush card and when the flush hits and we don't improve vs one or two villains if that isn't too much to ask :-)

Pacific, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

MP: $2.57 (128.5 bb)
      CO: $4.05 (202.5 bb)
      BTN: $0.50 (25 bb)
      SB: $1.08 (54 bb)
      Hero (BB): $2 (100 bb)
      UTG: $0.70 (35 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7d Ks
      UTG calls $0.02, MP calls $0.02, CO folds, BTN calls $0.02, SB folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.09) 9d 2h Kh (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.06, UTG calls $0.06, MP calls $0.06, BTN folds

Turn: ($0.27) Ac (3 players)
      Hero checks

UTG limper is 75/25 over 15 hands, 100(1) FTCB, 80% overall c/f, fold to donk 100(1), 0 LF over sample.

MP is 24/5 over 98, very passive so far, 100(2) TCB 100 overall c/f, 50(2) fold to donk, bet in limped pot 100(2) and overall 100 bet vs missed cb IP, though popup shows nothing, so I'm assuming that's a non existent sample as well. 33 LF over sample.

Thank you
  • 2 replies
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I would play the same unless i know there is a aggressive villain in.

C/f from turn
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop is fine.

On the flop I prefer checking here. I don't really like leading here being 4way since we just have TPNK and will have hard time playing on the later streets.

I'd like comments on appropriate turn and river lines, both for when we brick, when we improve on a flush card and when the flush hits and we don't improve vs one or two villains if that isn't too much to ask :-)
      If the turn is a brick I prefer check/folding here. I doubt that there are too many worse hands that would call especially when being 3way.
      If the turn brings up the flush I would check/fold here as well and I think our check/fold here would be easier than on a brick.

PS: I want to ask you to read this thread - CLICK.
      Also, if you have any other questions about the hand or something left misunderstood just press the "Advice the judge to have a second look at the hand" button and I'll come back to review it.

Best,
      Plamen