No-Limit Hand Evaluation [Advanced] BSS - Feedback

• 8 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      This class is awesome!!!
      I must admit, it is much better now as before when was on Sunday lunch time (WET) I was struggle to make it
      Thx Coach for the great lessons! :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I have a request if I may.
      How to allocate ranges etc v unknowns, especially seemingly reg types, on anonymous tables where I only have sessions stats and a few hands.
      I mostly use a feel for the dynamics, like how fast or often are they betting and what size and when, etc., which works somewhat but I want more than that.
      Any help here would be just great.

Mal.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Good explanations at the coaching, pleasure to listen and learn :)
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      Is this SH or FR?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Is this SH or FR?

I think he evalyuates any of them but most poeple post SH hands
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Ickki
      Is this SH or FR?
      It's both.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      the one bad thing I noticed, at least for me: saturday evennings :D they are busy and I have missed much of those coachings because I have other things todo - mostly meeting friends at that time. I think there are also people like me who have the same problem.

when it was on daytimes, it was much easier to plan time.

would be no problem I think on sunday evenings, because next day is going to work anyway, so no drinking and meeting friends.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey Bogdan

I had an idea for an interesting video that you might be keen to cover to do with databases. I really like your database videos and was wondering if it would be possible to do something about some stats that are often misleading in isolation and perhaps the limitations of some stats.

One that I can think of off the top of my head is the relationship between non-showdown winnings and showdown winnings (which i've seen a thread about around here somewhere :) ). But this is just an example.

In the last video you did, you mention something about a 3bet stat that didn't show the full picture and then you went on to correct it and showed that some stats can be misleading but with little tweaks in the filters section you can get more of a full picture. So something along these lines. Not sure how you would go about it because i'm not the database doctor but thought it would be cool.

Regards,
      Luke