Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10.21)
      BB ($16.39)
      CO ($12.24)
      BTN ($15.78)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: K:club:

CO calls $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.10, Hero calls $0.50

FLOP ($2.40) Q:heart: K:heart: 6:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

TURN ($3.60) Q:heart: K:heart: 6:club: 3:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($3.60) Q:heart: K:heart: 6:club: 3:heart: K:spade:

Hero bets $2, BTN raises to $4, Hero raises to $8.51 (AI), BTN calls $4.51

Hero shows J:spade: K:club:
      (Pre 25%, Flop 13.4%, Turn 6.8%)

BTN shows A:spade: K:diamond:
      (Pre 75%, Flop 86.6%, Turn 93.2%)

BTN wins $19.62

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine to iso as long as we don't expect to always play a multiway pot.

Once we get min-3bet I would highly consider folding because we play OOP with a really weak hand against what appears to be a really aggro guy. So we have to do a LOT of ck/folding.

Postflop: As played what range do you expect villain to min-raise/call off on the river?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Not only kings for sure, he likes bluffing, and i planned on going broke if kj hits tp by letting him bet.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Not only kings for sure, he likes bluffing, and i planned on going broke if kj hits tp by letting him bet.
      Ok, the bluffing part is fine because we can then call.

My question is regarding his river raise. What range do you give him for that?

I'd say he can have better and worse kx that check the turn because of the flush. I doubt he has many flushes that check turn besides some random nut flushes.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Well we always call his raise, when is a good question what he calls raise with and we really don't know what he plays like this pre he is most likely on trash and maybe nuts having lot of qx,kx,maybe flush he will go broke with and i should make him.

AA,QQ,66,AKs,K8s-K5s,Q9s-Q7s,Jh9h,Th9h,Jh8h,Th8h,9h8h,AKo,K9o,QTo-Q9o

You try to define his range i dare you ! :D

He doesn't even know it
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Well we always call his raise, when is a good question what he calls raise with and we really don't know what he plays like this pre he is most likely on trash and maybe nuts having lot of qx,kx,maybe flush he will go broke with and i should make him.

AA,QQ,66,AKs,K8s-K5s,Q9s-Q7s,Jh9h,Th9h,Jh8h,Th8h,9h8h,AKo,K9o,QTo-Q9o

You try to define his range i dare you ! :D

He doesn't even know it
      Sure, we can't be 100% sure.

But him checking back turn and min raising river can tell us something about his range.

For example I'd expect him to bet his bluffs on turn rather than check back. I also assume that he may check back strong hands like Kx and some made flushes.

So my range for him, for the river raise it's less bluffy and more value. Of course we beat some of his value range like KT/K9 (considering he min 3-bets a wide range). if he does bluff min raise we can expect him not to bluff/call :)