NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.99)
      BB ($9.85)
      UTG ($20.14)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($10.25)
      BTN ($17.83)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: K:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, UTG calls $0.50, fold

FLOP ($1.40) 6:diamond: 3:spade: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $0.80, UTG raises to $2.15, Hero folds

UTG wins $2.80

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Over the small sample he seems to fold or raise mostly to cbets and I think these type of boards usually induce a lot more raises than others because people think (rightfully so) that we don't hit it often. Based on the fact that he limped, and he rarely does so, what range do you assign him?

So against someone like him I don't think it's a mistake to even ck/fold a lower equity hand that we can't 3-bet or call with.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      No info what he limps only few % of the time commonly either nuts or pp, i know the board pretty bad but he didn't hit it either and he liked folding, i could have imagined him folding least 30% ish time and + sometimes i do hit on the turn if he calls.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      No info what he limps only few % of the time commonly either nuts or pp, i know the board pretty bad but he didn't hit it either and he liked folding, i could have imagined him folding least 30% ish time and + sometimes i do hit on the turn if he calls.
      Since he doesn't limp a ton his range should be small pockets and suites aces/suited connectors.

Since we know he is potentially aggro and that people like to bluff raise these boards, or raise pairs I don't like betting with hands that can't really take heat. I agree with you that in theory we should have enough FE given that we need him to fold 37% (before rake) of the time but I think it's thin.