NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10.14)
      BB ($8.63)
      UTG ($10.10)
      UTG+1 ($3.02)
      CO ($23.98)
      BTN ($3.22)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.60) 3:heart: 3:club: 4:spade:

Hero checks, BB bets $1.12, Hero calls $1.12

TURN ($3.84) 3:heart: 3:club: 4:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $2.68, Hero calls $2.68

RIVER ($9.20) 3:heart: 3:club: 4:spade: Q:diamond: 7:club:

Hero bets $4.60, BB folds

Hero shows A:heart: Q:heart:

Hero wins $8.59

Btw this and last one happend 2 days ago so i can't recall if he was unknown or did i know this at that point but either case i mispalyed it.

Just analyze for both :)

c/c flop c/r turn would be pretty good if he folds but it seems he doesn't due to his high wtsd and low w$sd , not sure if 2 street bluffcatch with such a hand is a good idea, against unknown it's pretty hard to let this go pre add against him.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine given the raise size and how aggro villain is playing. Do we know how he reacts to 4-bets? he seems on the shorter end so maybe not the best player but I still doubt that we can really 4-bet AQs for value here.

Postflop: This is an example of a great spot where knowing more about villains tendencies would go a long way (after 300 hands we should have some info).

Anyway, we will treat him as a semi unknown and looks just at the stats.

As long as we don't plan to call flop and play fit/fold later I think our play is fine. We can call 2 streets given the little info we have and river can go check/ck. It's true that AK/some pairs can own us a bit but he has a wider range than that.

Now, once we hit the Qx and we know he doesn't like folding (high SD so far) we should look to ck/raise for value. We can even min ck/raise him to induce here.

As played are we donk/folding that river?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Because i am a donk :) and this was a lame attempted quickfix at a turn mistake, still better then c/c due to how passive he is.

Definitely turn c/r

Without that Q c/c turn then c/f riv
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Because i am a donk :) and this was a lame attempted quickfix at a turn mistake, still better then c/c due to how passive he is.

Definitely turn c/r

Without that Q c/c turn then c/f riv
      Yes, your plan sounds fine.

What about the river, is that a donk/fold given how little money there's behind? Why not just shove there?