(Pre 33%, Flop 19.8%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $4.25

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: HU I wouldn't mind your call here at all. Multiway though with another guy behind us I prefer to fold or raise (considering this guy donked/bet a lot we can raise for thin value). What do we know about BTN other than he is potentially fishy.

As played what do you think villain is repping for betting 3-streets like that? Can we raise for value turn or river?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I preferred letting him bet on the turn to get value from bluffs on the river

On the river i would want nothing more than to stack this guy but he either has Qx maybe maybe kx but with me having it it is equal chance to qx and he migth have some pp-s too which might pay, but due to how aggro he is he might raise me just because and i rather checked it down.

Raising to induce a bluff and call it ? He is crazy but might be not that crazy.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I preferred letting him bet on the turn to get value from bluffs on the river

On the river i would want nothing more than to stack this guy but he either has Qx maybe maybe kx but with me having it it is equal chance to qx and he migth have some pp-s too which might pay, but due to how aggro he is he might raise me just because and i rather checked it down.

Raising to induce a bluff and call it ? He is crazy but might be not that crazy.
      This guy did bet/raise 25 out of 29 chances so far so he seems to like to bet/raise a lot.

So calling down is the safer play but I'm wondering if we can't raise the turn for value here and go with the hand. It's certainly on the thiner side but he can have any hand there like draw, Kx, and Qx. He may bet bigger with Qx but we don't really know that.

So I think that I wouldn't mind raise/going with the hand on the turn. Of course it's much higher variance and we are making assumption on a smaller sample but we at least have something to go on.