cant register in any tournament

• pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      whats wrong with partypoker?? i cant register in any tournamnet! keep saying some problem, please try again later!! its been 20 hours... but i can sit in cash tables!!!
  • 8 replies
    • Sago123456789
      Sago123456789
      Bronze
      got same problem, can anyone to help us ?
    • hajranyek
      hajranyek
      Bronze
      I played lots of tournaies today in this site. I advisise let you write a message to the party support, and ask them for your problem.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hajranyek
      I played lots of tournaies today in this site. I advisise let you write a message to the party support, and ask them for your problem.
      I did.. they said they r aware of the problem.. told me to wait and the problem is for some people!! what kind of pokersite aware of such a problem for 3 days and do nothing!! i cashed out evrything :| :|
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      I am waiting from 2012.12.20 so its a month :)
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      this is what they said today:
      Yaroslav: I regret to inform you that we have still not resolved the technical issue with the usage of our mobile application, which is causing anyone who ever logged into their account from the mobile application to not be able to register for any tournaments but the Single Table ones, regardless of the fact if they logged out or not.
      Yaroslav: I can assure you that the respective department is working hard on fixing this issue and we're hoping that it would soon be resolved.

next time they will say anyone who ever logged into their account from computer to not be able to get their money.. we lost all the database!!

4 days is too much time for such a site to fix a error!!
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      4 days.... read post above...
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      so even after its creating an error! they r still allowing their players to log in from mobile! and they trolling with them!! i dont think its fair! and they must repay these affected players with some money or freerolls or something... its totally there fault... they invited us to play in their mobile software which is a bug and not secured!!
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Got email that they resolved the isue.

Jup, just checked, i can register in tournaments, but now i cannot unregister from any... Oh the irony.............