[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL5 75s 20-01-13 (speed)

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $8.41 (168.2 bb)
      UTG: $6.14 (122.8 bb)
      MP: $10.66 (213.2 bb)
      CO: $4.93 (98.6 bb)
      BTN: $5.06 (101.2 bb)
      Hero (SB): $7.14 (142.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 7
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, BB calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.30) 4 8 J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.22, BB calls $0.22

Turn: ($0.74) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.55, BB calls $0.55

River: ($1.84) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.22 and is all-in, BB folds

I was so focused on villains play not believeing me that I made ashove here...
      I can only make a thin value bet on river right FD completed :f_cry:
      I need glasses :P

Villain:
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Why are you raising this hand pre flop? It does not play well Oop. Do you have stats on him that says, he folds often pre flop to steal? Or fold a lot on the flop?

Flop is pretty draw heavy and I would check and give up.

Turn and river you hit and should bet but I on the river that's way too big and the only hand calling there is probably flush. Something like 1.5 on the river for value in looks good
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Hmm think I got carried away here, his fold to steal is high, but unfortuneately not from the BB where it is only 25%...
      Nice one

I bet the flop as I oftent steal with broadways, but I guess it's useless against this guy, as he is not thinking much of his game, he might only be recreational player...
      Seen him around, and he almost always fold his SB to a steal vs me, and went ahead and assumed to much I think.

And I do have a leak from the SB where I steal way to much :)

But should prolly not do it against this calling station :f_cry:

Anyways, I played this hand way to much without thinking, goodthing he didn't have the nuts :P
      This does happen especially when I hit a strong hand, I forget to what my opponement did on the flop, he would credible have a flush anyways, and I just thought FISH = SHOVE = ME win :f_grin:

I'm such a fish.... :f_mad:
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I like how you understood your mistake and referred to the correct stats in this case fold bb to steal and him calling often on the flop.

Keep it up