[NL2-NL10] QQ 10Nl

• iamheuru
      iamheuru
      Basic
      My HEM trial ran out so I have no stats for this payer, This is on 888 so Ive had to type out the hand, I have being playing for an hour on 4 tables and he was at two of them. This was the 1st time we butted heads post flop. He had isolated imps on the btn a few times and I had squeezed and he folded, he also folded to a couple of 3bets i made pre flop sb v bb. All in this session.

6 Max (Table is breaking and is 4 handed now)

Blinds are $0.05 and $0.10

CO opens to $0.26
      Btn folds
      SB calls (~150bb)
      Hero (100bb) Q :heart: Q :diamond: raises to $1.14
      Co Folds
      SB calls

POT = $2.42

Flop - T :diamond: 8 :spade: 7 :club:

SB bets $1.27
      Hero Calls

POT = $4.83

Turn - T :diamond: 8 :spade: 7 :club: 5 :club:

SB checks
      Hero Checks

River - T :diamond: 8 :spade: 7 :club: 5 :club: 6 :heart:

SB Bets $3.81
      POT = $8.64
      Hero Calls

Pre flop I raised for value and because I was OOP and I find it easier to play than just calling pre flop and not knowing what to do if its a low flop and i donk and get raised or if an A flops or w/e.

On the flop I called because I taught I beat a lot of hands he could lead here with and I didnt want to raise the flop and get 100 bb in on the flop v's a pair and a str8 draw/ 2 pair/ set.

On the turn when he checked, I think I should Have bet to protect v's most of the hands I taught I was beating on the flop but ended up being a wimp and checking back. I think I was wrong here and should have bet.

On the River I hate life and now regret not betting the turn more but figured that T9s and 99/66 were the only value hands he had and the T9s bets the turn some of the time because i didnt raise the flop. I called hoping to see ATs JTs that he might be bluffing with + if he had 99 given that my hand looks very weak it wouldn't make since for him to bet so much when there is 4 to a sr8 on the board.
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop 3betting is good. We have a monster and want to build up the pot.
      You could go for a little bit bigger sizing but this is fine as well.

I think that we can raise the flop here and play for stacks on the flop.

When he checks the turn I prefer betting here on the turn. There are worse hands that we can take value from.

As played, I would probably fold the river here. The board is quite coordinated and he bets so big. I don't think we are good enough here to justify a call.

Best,
      Plamen