iPoker network - are they for real??

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hi guys.
      I ve been playing on ipoker network for past couple of days and despite winning like 8bb/100 over 12k hands I am noticing huuge amount of really nasty setups and beats going on .
      I understand the play of variance in poker,but this is just 3 much even for it.
      Like sometimes you can just guess which card will fall and it will screw your hand.
      THere is this small longer gap between turn and river.
      The place is crawling of idiots ( nl10 speed poker) but it seems like ipoker decided to babysitter them so it feels like more battle versus card generator than vs players .

I would like to hear what do you think about it, those who played there ofc.

Best Regards
  • 7 replies
    • Karena87
      Karena87
      Bronze
      what i think about it?

LOL! i got trolled
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Agreed. That's why I play on Stars. Period.
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      Flopped TP? Go AI and all fishes will call draws, 2nd pairs and TP weak kickers :) And yes, ipoker isnt clean, playing there sometime, fishes just do some sick moves and 80% they got it what they want. But when i have nuts, they dont do shit :D thats the feeling at least
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      I am talking like AA vs Q3s 100bb pf and he flopped Q3. KK vs 78s ,flop is 776
      or calling with 2np+GS and hit it on river when there is 80bb in pot already.

Cant wait for some of their representatives on this forum to come here and tell us its all in our heads.THery are totally fair
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      And yes, ipoker isnt clean, playing there sometime, fishes just do some sick moves and 80% they got it what they want. But when i have nuts, they dont do shit :D thats the feeling at least[/quote]THats exactly the feeling I get!
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      seems pretty crazy playing on there. Good thing i am just grinding ps points for silver.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      I am confused. Cos I just saw a threads that say Stars is rigged. And then a thread that whole Ongame is rigged. And...

You get the point?

Human mind works in mysterious ways. It sees the things that you want to see. Q3 wins 1/5 times in preflop allin, so you will have situations where it wins. And you just remember those times, but the 4/5 times when you win you don't really pay attention to it.

But if you REALLY think it's rigged, just don't play there.