William Hill pokerstrategy bonus.

• flamman86
      flamman86
      Bronze
      A while ago i got a new 50$ startcapital from pokerstrategy. It took me back to play poker and i deposited the monney on William hill.

I am kinda sick of william hill and want the money sent to pokerstars. This got canceled becouse i didnt cleared the bonus yet to be allowed cashingout. Since normal tables are so damn slow on WH i wanted to start rush poker NL5 to be able to cash out.

sadly enough i only have 30 euro on my account and the game tells me i am not allowed to play $5NL since my stack aint big enough for it (Bankrollmanagement of Pokerstartegy).

So i have 2 Questions:

1. How come i can play NL5 normal games but no NL5 rush games on WH? Should i just top up till 50 euro to be able to play rush NL5?
      2. How much points do i have to earn to be able to cash out the gained euro's?

thx in advance
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey flamman86,

If you contact William Hill live support they will tell you what conditions you need to meet in order to play at NL5. I believe it is something like a $20 deposit but they will know for sure!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • flamman86
      flamman86
      Bronze
      They allow me to play NL5, they dont allow me to play NL5 speed poker.

If i join i get the text: bankroll protection - seat denieed. Agreeed upon with pokerstrategy.com ur balance is to small to start playing at this limit.

I rather cash out if possible and play on another site, since william hill is slow.

So if i am only a few points away from cashing out ( if it has to do with getting enough points), i will just stick with slow tables till i can cash out.

Otherwise i want to know how much i have to add to play NL5 speed poker.

thx in advance
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

As I've said above William Hill live support will be able to answer these questions within a couple of seconds. If you open the client and click on "Online support" you should be speaking to a representative within a few moments.

Best regards,
      Gary