This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

William Hill pokerstrategy bonus.

• flamman86
      flamman86
      Bronze
      A while ago i got a new 50$ startcapital from pokerstrategy. It took me back to play poker and i deposited the monney on William hill.

I am kinda sick of william hill and want the money sent to pokerstars. This got canceled becouse i didnt cleared the bonus yet to be allowed cashingout. Since normal tables are so damn slow on WH i wanted to start rush poker NL5 to be able to cash out.

sadly enough i only have 30 euro on my account and the game tells me i am not allowed to play $5NL since my stack aint big enough for it (Bankrollmanagement of Pokerstartegy).

So i have 2 Questions:

1. How come i can play NL5 normal games but no NL5 rush games on WH? Should i just top up till 50 euro to be able to play rush NL5?
      2. How much points do i have to earn to be able to cash out the gained euro's?

thx in advance
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey flamman86,

If you contact William Hill live support they will tell you what conditions you need to meet in order to play at NL5. I believe it is something like a $20 deposit but they will know for sure!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • flamman86
      flamman86
      Bronze
      They allow me to play NL5, they dont allow me to play NL5 speed poker.

If i join i get the text: bankroll protection - seat denieed. Agreeed upon with pokerstrategy.com ur balance is to small to start playing at this limit.

I rather cash out if possible and play on another site, since william hill is slow.

So if i am only a few points away from cashing out ( if it has to do with getting enough points), i will just stick with slow tables till i can cash out.

Otherwise i want to know how much i have to add to play NL5 speed poker.

thx in advance
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

As I've said above William Hill live support will be able to answer these questions within a couple of seconds. If you open the client and click on "Online support" you should be speaking to a representative within a few moments.

Best regards,
      Gary