$10,10
      MP3:
      $17,80
      CO:
      $4,65
      BB:
      $5,25

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.55 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:spade: , K:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,40, MP3 calls $0,40, CO folds, BU calls $0,40, SB folds, BB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,65) K:spade: , 9:heart: , Q:heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1,00, MP3 calls $1,00, BU calls $1,00, BB calls $1,00.

Turn: ($5,65) K:diamond: (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1,20, MP3 calls $1,20, BU calls $1,20, BB folds.

River: ($9,25) 7:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $5,30 (All-In), MP3 calls $5,30, BU calls $5,30.

Final Pot: $25,15

Results follow (highlight to see):

Hero shows a full-house, kings full of queens (Qs Kh)

BU shows a flush, queen high (2h 3h)
      MP3 shows three of a kind, kings (Td Kc)
      Hero wins with a full-house, kings full of queens (Qs Kh)
  • 5 replies
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      I'd bet like $1.20 on the flop, like $3 on the turn since you don't need protection and the rest on the river. You actually were lucky because the river was a :heart: , that's why you should bet $3+ on the turn, to take more value off a flush draw.
    • nam4ka
      nam4ka
      Bronze
      I think u are right, but any way i cant leave them without a pot odds on that spot, becouse i want them to pay my 2 top pair. When the turn camed my goal was just make a pot big enough so they couldnt fold. U are right by the river, But i didnt wanted any draws fold there, it was a paired board, so any reasonable player wont draw on that board :-P.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would bet 1,4$, since board is very drawy and you want to get value with worse hands+ you also need to protect against straight/flushdraws.
      I would bet 2,5$ on the turn, since it is unlikely that someone holds Kx. Mostly they have draws and you want to get value with these hands.
      And if you bought in 100 BB, then you've got 4 extra dollars. That's why you should always buy-in 100BB.
    • nam4ka
      nam4ka
      Bronze
      But the the bet on the turn of 2.5 wouldnt be to much, as u said thinking that noone has Kx there. I dont want any hands to fold becouse i had nuts. I want them to call, and extract the more money i can so i am not agreed with that. I prefer to make small bets and show some weekness hoping that Kx or any other player will try to take out the pot out of me by bluffing.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nam4ka
      But the the bet on the turn of 2.5 wouldnt be to much, as u said thinking that noone has Kx there. I dont want any hands to fold becouse i had nuts. I want them to call, and extract the more money i can so i am not agreed with that. I prefer to make small bets and show some weekness hoping that Kx or any other player will try to take out the pot out of me by bluffing.
      Probably nobody else has a Kx, so it's unlikely someone will try to steal the pot even if you show weakness. You should bet like 1/2 of the pot on the turn to get more value of a flushdraw, you still give them odds to call and if the river doesn't give them what they want atleast you got more on the turn.

Just an example: You bet $1.20 on the turn, the river comes a blank(2 :club: for example), you bet again on the river and they just fold because they didn't get their flush.

Now if you bet $2.50 on the turn (you still give them odds to call with a FD) and the river comes a 2 :club: for example. Now they fold on the river but atleast you got more from a losing hand on the turn.