HUSNG evaluations for bronze members

• martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Hi, I find it pretty odd that PS doesnt allow bronze members post their hands on PS unless they are silver or above.

There are an awful lot of PS members that play on pokerstars for example that don't have tracked accounts(guess their marketing is best for the sites themselves). Hence, they are bronze members.

Full tilt members are not tracked anymore. This is probably the second biggest site at the moment. Hence, all of the regs there are bronze on here.

Plus there are enough players that don't rake enough for silver (yeah, there are bonus SP which make it a lot easier, I'll give you that. As it is at the moment, I take it that the "Hand evals for up to $5 tournaments" - Link are for STTs and I think it would be better if we had a separate forum for HU players who are bronze .

TL;DR - HU eval forum for bronze members, please :)
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey martoman2k10,

Thank you for your post.

I am sure our Education team will read this and reply to you as soon as conveniently possible!

Have a great Monday!
      Gary
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey martoman2k10,

How are you doing? :)

As a poker school we try to differentiate ourselves from some of the other companies out there and offer a couple of services that we feel are pretty exclusive.

1) Live coachings
      2) Hand evaluations

Both of these are very personal/intimate offers and it brings our community and coaching team a little bit closer together.

One of the things that we try to promise in the hand evaluation section is that "every member receives a detailed answer from a proven winner in the specific game type" additionally we have the goal of achieving a 24 hour response time.

Of course to have such a professional service we need to hire a professional team and currently have over 30 hand evaluators on the boards working almost day and night to reply to everybody.

So trying to keep the professional line we of course need to monetize and keep it exclusive to PokerStrategy.com members not only so that it incentivizes them to continue being a member at PokerStrategy.com but because it also means that other players who play in their games can't see their hands unless they are a member too :)

For players who are unfotunately untracked at PokerStars or other sites we offer them a couple of options.

Option 1)Poker Rooms We have multiple other partner rooms where you can earn SP's, improve your PokerStrategy.com status and gain access to the "restricted" boards

Option 2) Strategy Boards We offer free strategy boards in every single major game type where you can discuss with others anything about the game type. For example if you wanted to ask a question regarding HU SNG's or even post a few theory hands, the SNG section would be the place to do it, just like any other forum however for the professional service, at least in the immediate future will continue to stay for members with the sufficient status level.

Thanks for your understanding
      Patrick
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey! Thank you for your feedback Marton! I'm sorry to hear you're unable to receive StrategyPoints at the moment, whats the reason for this? You can find decent traffic for the limit you mentioned anywhere really. Where do you play atm?

We are working on improving our education offer on a daily basis and always welcome constructive feedback, however I must point out that the following sentence is not true, in fact very much misleading to any newbie who would read this thread.

Originally posted by martoman2k10
      I find it pretty odd that PS doesnt allow bronze members post their hands on PS unless they are silver or above.

Therefore, I would just like to let you and everyone else know that the following boards (which is actually more than 50% of our hand evaluation board) are open to Basic+ members.

Beginners' Course
      Hand Evaluations up to No Limit 0.05/0.10
      No Limit Advanced Discussions
      No Limit - Short- & Midstack
      Short- and Midstack: Hand Evaluations up to No Limit 0.05/0.10
      Hand Evaluations up to $5 Sit and Go-Tournaments
      Hand Evaluations up to $11 Tournaments
      Hand Evaluations up to Fixed Limit 0.25/0.50
      Hand Evaluations up to Pot Limit Omaha 0.25/0.50
      Other Poker Variants

Let me know if you need help finding a poker room for your played limits and I'll be happy to assist you at anytime.
      Ingrid