Popup + HUD

• JLeitmotiv
      JLeitmotiv
      Bronze
      My HUD looks like this:

I'm quite content with it, but I believe that it's always a good idea to keep an open mind, specially with this thing (I've seen boomer's HUDs in his videos, they are quite... concise. I've seen datsmahname HUD on the coachings and I am still wrapping my head around it :D ).

So, what's your HUD-size choice and why?
      What stats would you add/remove from that HUD?

However, my major concern about this is that I do not use the popups. By default, they are extremely geared towards NL players (aaah the minorities... i can only imagine how do a 2-7 triple draw player feels like). It's not that I wouldn't know how to change them, but I am flooded by how much information we can end up putting on them; and as poker players we know that too much information will kill you if you can't make up your mind.

So, bottom line, how does your HUD look like? Do you pay any attention to the popups at all?
  • 6 replies
    • casadewinna
      casadewinna
      Bronze
      Mine:

Alo use popups.
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JLeitmotiv
      You should definitely add the fold to 3bet stat. It's really usefull in most cases. Btw, I had the same hud, except the last line.
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      Originally posted by JLeitmotiv
      You should definitely add the fold to 3bet stat. It's really usefull in most cases. Btw, I had the same hud, except the last line.
      im sorry mate but this is for Fixed Limit. not No Limit ;) we dont fold to 3bets :D

I personally never use the pop ups. I have all what I need. I need to add win at showdown though but other than that I got what i need.

vpip / pfr / 3bet
      showdown/ cbet / fold to cbet
      Turn cbet / fold turn cbet / Donkbet
      EP/MP/CO/BTN/SB RFI / Fold BigBlind.
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Lol, didn't notice! :D
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      Lol, didn't notice! :D
      np ;) I just had to inform you. we FL players never fold to 3bets. Its actually worse folding to a 3bet than doing it with a hand like 64o :D (im not sure about that but you get my point :P )
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      I think the most important thing when using a HUD is to gradually add stats one at a time until you can decide if said stat can help you and if it does and you're getting comfortable with it, you can experiment adding another one.

My main HUD looks like this:

and my Popup is looking something like this:

and at the tables they look like this:

At first it probably looks like a clusterf%!+ of stats, but since I like to use only one popup group and I like to have a small and concise HUD, it's pretty simple and informative to me.