NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($15.41)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($10)
      Hero ($13.28)
      CO ($8.27)
      BTN ($10.10)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:club:

UTG checks, Hero raises to $0.45, CO calls $0.45, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.35

FLOP ($1.50) J:heart: K:spade: 9:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.90, CO calls $0.90, UTG folds

TURN ($3.30) J:heart: K:spade: 9:heart: 7:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($3.30) J:heart: K:spade: 9:heart: 7:spade: 3:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70

CO shows T:spade: 9:club:
      (Pre 16%, Flop 17.0%, Turn 18.2%)

Hero shows Q:heart: Q:club:
      (Pre 84%, Flop 83.0%, Turn 81.8%)

Hero wins $6.26

• 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Any reason why you are opening so large to 4,5BB? Are there a lot of loose calling station fishes behind you? If so, then I think it is a good play to go for maximum value.

I don't think you should bet the flop. There isn't too much value, and also we could potentially get raised very often, especially given the coordination of the board.

River is probably a c/f in my opinion, unless you expect him to turn 9X and JX into a bluff. Does he even have that in his range? Probably not, unless he has something like pair+draw (T9 JT QJ etc).

You have Qh which blocks flush combos from his range (which is better for bluff catching this river). But you have 2 Qs which reduces the combos of busted straight draws like AQ which he could potentially have.

Maybe he bets KQ and KT here for protection? Given the double flush draws on the Turn. but maybe he's afraid of turn checkraises and wants to pot control.

I still think it's probably a c/f given the info available to us at this point in time.

Thanks.