Holdem Manager... Can someone answer this

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I was told there still isn't a mac version, also I play omaha I need a program that will tell you what your hand is while your playing sometimes i get confused especially in omaha. If hm2 don't have mac what other programs does wit what i need
  • 4 replies
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      I was told there still isn't a mac version, also I play omaha I need a program that will tell you what your hand is while your playing sometimes i get confused especially in omaha. If hm2 don't have mac what other programs does wit what i need
      You are joking... right ???
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      HM2 still has no Mac version and no time schedule when it will be released.

You can use Parallels, Vmware, virtualbox,... to run a virtual windows environment for playing poker on your Mac. In this environment HEM will work.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      HM2 still has no Mac version and no time schedule when it will be released.

You can use Parallels, Vmware, virtualbox,... to run a virtual windows environment for playing poker on your Mac. In this environment HEM will work.

what do you mean virtual windows and also out of the 3 which one do you recommend and do they tell you your hand while your playing
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      See this for a general explanation of virtual machines: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_machine

In general its a 2nd computer running as software on your MAC (or other computers).
      I think for a MAC Parallels is very popular.
      I'm using Virtualbox but not on a Mac :)

You need to install all your pokerclients in this VM and they will work together with HEM as on a native Windows PC.