This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Holdem Manager... Can someone answer this

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I was told there still isn't a mac version, also I play omaha I need a program that will tell you what your hand is while your playing sometimes i get confused especially in omaha. If hm2 don't have mac what other programs does wit what i need
  • 4 replies
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      I was told there still isn't a mac version, also I play omaha I need a program that will tell you what your hand is while your playing sometimes i get confused especially in omaha. If hm2 don't have mac what other programs does wit what i need
      You are joking... right ???
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      HM2 still has no Mac version and no time schedule when it will be released.

You can use Parallels, Vmware, virtualbox,... to run a virtual windows environment for playing poker on your Mac. In this environment HEM will work.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      HM2 still has no Mac version and no time schedule when it will be released.

You can use Parallels, Vmware, virtualbox,... to run a virtual windows environment for playing poker on your Mac. In this environment HEM will work.

what do you mean virtual windows and also out of the 3 which one do you recommend and do they tell you your hand while your playing
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      See this for a general explanation of virtual machines: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_machine

In general its a 2nd computer running as software on your MAC (or other computers).
      I think for a MAC Parallels is very popular.
      I'm using Virtualbox but not on a Mac :)

You need to install all your pokerclients in this VM and they will work together with HEM as on a native Windows PC.