This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH NL50 zoom KJ sqz OOP

• dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Black
      PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $60.67
      Hero (SB): $51.00
      BB: $66.91
      UTG: $50.25
      MP: $66.52
      CO: $50.00

Hero posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has K:spade: J:club:

fold, MP raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, fold, Hero raises to $6.00, fold, fold, CO calls $4.50

Flop: ($14.00, 2 players) Q:spade: 7:heart: K:diamond:
      Hero checks, CO bets $6.50, Hero calls $6.50

Turn: ($27.00, 2 players) 9:spade:
      Hero checks, CO bets $13.00, Hero ??

both vilains are rather unknown MP 30/24 f23bet 4/4, CO 18/11 f23bet 1/3, its not perfect sop to sqz, but I think its ok I have blockers, and EQ when called, OTF i do not see much point in cbeting most of his range is PP, and some SC and broadways, so by cbeting I only end up vs range that dominates me, but OTT its a bit tricky JT got there, 99 he olso could have played this way, and most weak tight players do not continue OTT with their bluffs.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think you should cbet. There is still value to be had in my opinion, broadways are always calling you. It also makes it less of a guessing game vs an unknown.

This spot is very different than KK on A22r vs someone who is always folding PPs on this flop and only calling AX.

As played, I think I'm completely lost on the Turn. You should note that there's a half pot bet on the River left. We still have a gutshot in case he is randomly betting.

In general when I check the flop in these spots I am usually prepared to call 2 streets at the very least cos people are prone to stabbing twice a lot of the time.

Thanks.