This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ATo

• pantasrb
      pantasrb
      Bronze
      iPoker - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 285 BB
      UTG: 219.5 BB
      Hero (CO): 100 BB
      BTN: 100 BB
      SB: 93 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:heart: T:spade:

fold, Hero raises to 5 BB, fold, SB calls 4.5 BB, BB raises to 10 BB, Hero calls 5 BB, SB calls 5 BB

Flop: (30 BB, 3 players) 9:diamond: Q:spade: J:spade:
      SB checks, BB bets 10 BB, Hero calls 10 BB, SB raises to 83 BB, BB calls 73 BB, Hero raises to 90 BB, BB calls 7 BB

Turn: (293 BB, 3 players) 7:heart:

River: (293 BB, 3 players) 4:spade:

BB shows J:diamond: A:club: (One Pair, Jacks) (Pre 41%, Flop 12%, Turn 10%)
      Hero mucks A:heart: T:spade: (High Card, Ace) (Pre 20%, Flop 31%, Turn 17%)
      SB shows K:heart: Q:club: (One Pair, Queens) (Pre 40%, Flop 57%, Turn 74%)
      BB wins 13 BB
      SB wins 260.5 BB

SB and BB played with many hands and they had 80+ Cbet ratio.
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

First of all - why do we make it 5bb preflop?
      Then, after the 3bet I prefer folding here. Even though it's small our hand is quite crappy and it plays really bad postflop and it's likely to put us in a tough spots postflop.

On the flop I like calling the small cbet from BB but when SB shoves and BB calls I prefer folding.
      As you can see, at the very best scenario you will be slightly winning and I don't think that against these guys we should try to flip at all.

Best,
      Plamen