[NL2-NL10] nl2 hero 7s7d

• MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      hy,
      Pacific, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $3.22 (161 bb)
      BB: $2 (100 bb)
      UTG+1: $0.67 (33.5 bb)
      UTG+2: $0.40 (20 bb)
      MP1: $1.58 (79 bb)
      MP2: $5.30 (265 bb)
      Hero (MP3): $2 (100 bb)
      CO: $1.77 (88.5 bb)
      BTN: $7.72 (386 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 7 7
      UTG+1 posts BB OOP, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, CO calls $0.12, 5 folds

Flop: ($0.31) 8 6 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.24, CO calls $0.22

Turn: ($0.79) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($0.79) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.02, Hero calls $0.02

Results:
      $0.83 pot ($0.05 rake)
      Final Board: 8 6 8 T 2
      Hero showed 7 7 and won $0.78 ($0.40 net)
      CO showed 3 3 and lost (-$0.38 net)

1)Pf against so many limpers i Isor for value.
      His stats are:
      58/23/3/60 vpip/pfr/Af/hands
      1)On flop against his minDB i decided to raise for value against his Broadways and OC and may be some Spp.
      2)On turn Tx complets some of his hands so i decided to play chk/fold.
      3)On river i called for the given odds and to see his cards.
      ty
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey MeAmor,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Why not just bet out for thin value on the flop or did you plan to ck/fold (against the same range you are ck/raising him)?

As played you are building a pot OOp that's going to be hard to win (or get to showdown) if villain starts betting.
    • MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hey MeAmor,

Postflop: Why not just bet out for thin value on the flop or did you plan to ck/fold (against the same range you are ck/raising him)?

As played you are building a pot OOp that's going to be hard to win (or get to showdown) if villain starts betting.
      Yeah my plan were to chk/fold becasue i see him continuing with many hands on that flop, but when he bets so small i said to put some pressure on him with the raise.

ty
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by MeAmor22
      Hey MeAmor,

Yeah my plan were to chk/fold becasue i see him continuing with many hands on that flop, but when he bets so small i said to put some pressure on him with the raise.

ty
      But we don't really know what the small raise means and these guys call often which means that now we will see the turn, in a bigger pot, OOP with no plan.

Did you have a plan if called? Did you expect him to call or fold more?
    • MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MeAmor22
      Hey MeAmor,

ty
      But we don't really know what the small raise means and these guys call often which means that now we will see the turn, in a bigger pot, OOP with no plan.

Did you have a plan if called? Did you expect him to call or fold more?
      Yep.
      I expected him to fold more as i saw many players who small bet fold his hands when we raised.
      If he called my plan were to fold if my hand didnt iimprove.
      ty