First Deposit Strategy?

• fizbin
      fizbin
      Bronze
      Is there anything I should consider before making my first deposit on Poker770? I got the free $10 there via PokerStrategy.com. Can I take my sweet time before making my first deposit and still get the 200% bonus? (I've got a pending bonus from hard work on another site.) I will probably play .10-.25 PLO. I could play bigger limit hold'em, but I don't see much LH action there, not even a .25-.50 game. Any advice on size of deposit? Any risk they will go under or be shut down? What about cashouts? Are they going to do the PokerStars/FullTilt/PartyPoker scam of freezing your account the instant you ask for your first cashout? Can I avoid that by asking for an ID check before I make my first deposit?
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey fizbin,

I am not sure about a time limit regarding the first deposit bonus for our free money players. I will have to check this out for you :)

Poker770 is in the top tier of the iPoker network and shouldn't be considered to be in any imminent danger a la PokerStars/FTP etc. Cashouts should be no problem. Security is strict but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You can always ask them about document verification before you make a deposit.

Hope this helps,
      Gary