This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First Deposit Strategy?

• fizbin
      fizbin
      Bronze
      Is there anything I should consider before making my first deposit on Poker770? I got the free $10 there via PokerStrategy.com. Can I take my sweet time before making my first deposit and still get the 200% bonus? (I've got a pending bonus from hard work on another site.) I will probably play .10-.25 PLO. I could play bigger limit hold'em, but I don't see much LH action there, not even a .25-.50 game. Any advice on size of deposit? Any risk they will go under or be shut down? What about cashouts? Are they going to do the PokerStars/FullTilt/PartyPoker scam of freezing your account the instant you ask for your first cashout? Can I avoid that by asking for an ID check before I make my first deposit?
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey fizbin,

I am not sure about a time limit regarding the first deposit bonus for our free money players. I will have to check this out for you :)

Poker770 is in the top tier of the iPoker network and shouldn't be considered to be in any imminent danger a la PokerStars/FTP etc. Cashouts should be no problem. Security is strict but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You can always ask them about document verification before you make a deposit.

Hope this helps,
      Gary