Problem about the Country List /50 $

• rezots
      rezots
      Bronze
      Hello, I've passed the test, created the account on pokerstars and completed everything correctly. On the pokerstars account I indicated my country, where i live, Georgia. Unfortunatley I couldn't find my country in your list, where i had to complete data that must match with the information indicated on pokerstars account, so i randomly chose Czech Republic on pokerstrategy data. Everything else matches, please take it into consideration.

I also wrote this ticket / rezots, 19.07.2008 23:00 /

thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      If you are in a country such as the USA you will be unable to reveive the $50 start up capitol, due to legal reasons. Also falsifying infomation and telling everyone is not to bright, however they would know your location anyway with your ip address. Best of luck to you.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello rezots,

You already took the correct course of action by reporting the missing country to our support staff. If there are any complications they will contact you via the ticket system

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Why didn't you pick Russia? I mean, Georgia is going to be part of Russia again soon anyway...

<_<

What? :D