This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

what is everyone's roi in 180-sng

• davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      i play many kinds of sngs 6max ,turbo , non turbo ,f50 ,hyper, ko, and 18 .
      But recently i focus on 45 and 180.

i have play 5000 games in 4 months the roi is 22% in 8 ,15 and 35dollar games. is it a ok roi? i saw some players have more than 50% roi

in your opinion is each level the the toughnese is the same? why i find the roi in each level is quite similar , not much different?

i think as a new 180 man sng player I have a lot of leaks, and i always make huge mistakes in the late games. there are a lot of things to learn in this game, and I think there are way too many reg players in this kind of game. In some situations i think the whole tables are playing like a reg.
      but still it seems a interesting game to play.
  • 2 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      First of all 22% ROI is perfectly fine. Especially if you are multitabling.

50% ROI is not possible any more. It used to be possible a year ago. Since then the games got tougher.

Most profitable should be 3+R 180men turbo's. The 35$ 180s are very reg-heavy and therefore not very profitable in the long run.

You might be able to get a few extra % of ROI if you can improve your game. At the same time I don't think that a big improvement in terms of ROI will be possible.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      anyone with 30%+ is just running good like me or inflating rebuys