what is everyone's roi in 180-sng

• davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      i play many kinds of sngs 6max ,turbo , non turbo ,f50 ,hyper, ko, and 18 .
      But recently i focus on 45 and 180.

i have play 5000 games in 4 months the roi is 22% in 8 ,15 and 35dollar games. is it a ok roi? i saw some players have more than 50% roi

in your opinion is each level the the toughnese is the same? why i find the roi in each level is quite similar , not much different?

i think as a new 180 man sng player I have a lot of leaks, and i always make huge mistakes in the late games. there are a lot of things to learn in this game, and I think there are way too many reg players in this kind of game. In some situations i think the whole tables are playing like a reg.
      but still it seems a interesting game to play.
  • 2 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      First of all 22% ROI is perfectly fine. Especially if you are multitabling.

50% ROI is not possible any more. It used to be possible a year ago. Since then the games got tougher.

Most profitable should be 3+R 180men turbo's. The 35$ 180s are very reg-heavy and therefore not very profitable in the long run.

You might be able to get a few extra % of ROI if you can improve your game. At the same time I don't think that a big improvement in terms of ROI will be possible.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      anyone with 30%+ is just running good like me or inflating rebuys