This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT on MP

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.33)
      BB ($2.08)
      UTG ($3.22)
      UTG+1 ($0.56)
      UTG+2 ($1.60)
      Hero ($2.66)
      CO ($2.31)
      BTN ($2)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:spade:

UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 calls $0.02, UTG+2 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.31) 2:spade: K:heart: 4:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.18, UTG calls $0.18

TURN ($0.67) 2:spade: K:heart: 4:spade: 3:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.36, UTG raises to $0.72, Hero folds

UTG wins $1.33

Villain stats are 38/5 AF 1 over 400 hands

I raise my TT for value preflop

On flop I raise to take it down and I cant see him having king here that much

turn card is little bit nasty and if he was on a draw he now hits it so I bet on the smaller side, he could have also called my flop cbet with flush draws, after he raises I fold because I think he probably hit the straight here
  • 2 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

The flop cbet is fine. You aren't not folding out any better hands though. It's really a thin value bet vs worse PP's and flush-draws + protection against random overcards.

Your turn bet is really thin. It might just be doable for value against flush-draws + worse PP's - it's good that you didn't bet too large.. Checking back hoping to get to showdown is a legitimate option. When you get raised it should be a fairly straight-forward fold.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      ok, thanks for reply