FLOP ($1.90) 6:diamond: K:spade: 8:spade:

Hero bets $1.30, CO calls $1.30

TURN ($4.50) 6:diamond: K:spade: 8:spade: 4:spade:

Hero bets $3, CO calls $3

RIVER ($10.50) 6:diamond: K:spade: 8:spade: 4:spade: Q:heart:

Hero bets $5.20, CO calls $5.20

In game his wtsd was 23

note:
      call in BB vs mr, c/c 2/3 J5x, c/c 3/4 9fd, c/f to 3/5 2 - CAN CALL TURN AND FOLD TO RIVER WHEN BOARD PAIRS

He could call flop with PP like 99-QQ. I bet turn representing Kx, maybe with with flush. He should have thought time calling w JJ but I am not sure. But I was planning to bet most rivers and now this is decent river to rep KQ. So he really should have hard time calling with JJ-99. Also on the turn I have little equity with FD vs pairs which do not have FD.

Bet 1/2 as bluff should be engouh because I rep bet for value w KQ.

Also another reason for 3bareling was that I saw him calling turn and folding river.

But on the other hand - he might get fed up and call ligthter.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: What should we try to represent with our bets? Just trying to represent one hand (KQ) is not ideal because people that can at least hand read ok or are skeptical will look you up.

So if we are bluffing I prefer to try and tell the most plausible story (especially when we barrel with little equity and we need as much fE as possible).

Besides 99-JJ are you looking for him to fold anything else? What other items does he have in his range? For example, he calls in CO vs UTG so what range of Kx hands does he have?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Besides 99-JJ are you looking for him to fold anything else? What other items does he have in his range? For example, he calls in CO vs UTG so what range of Kx hands does he have?

On the flop he can fold 22-55 yet.

His preflop calling range could be KQ, AK, KJs, 22-QQ, AJs, maybe AJo since his call open in CO is wide, but wider than BTN so maybe its variance.
      Of course AQ are in his range.
      Some people call suited connectors like 65s.

So on flop we should make some hands to fold but I should give up later, right? Because once he calls the flop, he has good equity on the turn.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

On the flop he can fold 22-55 yet.

His preflop calling range could be KQ, AK, KJs, 22-QQ, AJs, maybe AJo since his call open in CO is wide, but wider than BTN so maybe its variance.
      Of course AQ are in his range.
      Some people call suited connectors like 65s.

So on flop we should make some hands to fold but I should give up later, right? Because once he calls the flop, he has good equity on the turn.
      The turn is a bit of a scare card but since his range should on the stronger side (CO vs UTG, calling K high flop) we should expect quite a few hands to continue. Given that we have close to no equity in the pot giving up here would not be a mistake especially given our recent history of pushing him around (and him possibly starting to call lighter).

I would say that his range, on the turn, while it may contain some pairs that we can get to fold will be made up of hands we won't get to fold like Kx and even flushes and I doubt that he has enough floats that we can also fold.