[NL2-NL10] JTs UTG

• sketchzr
      sketchzr
      Bronze
      JTs, not usually a hand I'm playing from utg but CO and MP are the most tempting fish, and CO just tilted away most his stack with A high in the hand before so I chose the spot pretty well, granted it's not an incredibly strong hand it does have some monster potential which is good vs. these players.

Again with the flush hands I think my line is really predictable here but I thought there's not much chance villain is leaving this hand any time soon so I just shoved the turn, I had him on a straight at best by that point.

Sorry there's no stats HEM isn't letting me copy with stats now for some reason.

Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $25.21
      CO: $5.49
      BTN: $14.10
      SB: $10.52
      BB: $1.73
      Hero (UTG): $14.40

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with J:diamond: T:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.30, MP calls $0.30, CO raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.20, MP calls $0.20

Flop: ($1.65) 6:heart: 4:diamond: 3:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks, CO bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, MP folds

Turn: ($2.65) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.70, Hero raises to $4.65, CO calls $3.79 all in

River: ($11.63) 2:diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $11.63
      CO shows 5:diamond: 8:diamond: (a flush, Eight high)
      Hero shows J:diamond: T:diamond: (a flush, Jack high)
      Hero wins $11.11
      (Rake: $0.52)
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Sketchzr,

Preflop: looks fine given that we have two fish. Our hand does require some implied odds and/or FE and we most likely have the implied odds. If we hit a pair there is some value still.

Postflop: As played I like our line because after the min 3-bet, especially if he hasn't done that before, we should expect a stronger range that can easily go broke there.

Even if HM doesn't let you copy the stats you can still type out the important numbers (like vpip/pfr/3bet/sample size) because that would help slightly.
    • sketchzr
      sketchzr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Sketchzr,

Preflop: looks fine given that we have two fish. Our hand does require some implied odds and/or FE and we most likely have the implied odds. If we hit a pair there is some value still.

Postflop: As played I like our line because after the min 3-bet, especially if he hasn't done that before, we should expect a stronger range that can easily go broke there.

Even if HM doesn't let you copy the stats you can still type out the important numbers (like vpip/pfr/3bet/sample size) because that would help slightly.
      Yeah he hadn't done that before and I think it's more than a coincidence he does this right after losing a big pot,
      here's some stats anyway: vpip/pfr: 53/18
      cbets flop and turn: 100%
      calls cbet flop and turn 100%

so he's also a huge calling station

only have 20 hands on him though so not much info.

Thanks
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by sketchzr
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Sketchzr,

Yeah he hadn't done that before and I think it's more than a coincidence he does this right after losing a big pot,
      here's some stats anyway: vpip/pfr: 53/18
      cbets flop and turn: 100%
      calls cbet flop and turn 100%

so he's also a huge calling station

only have 20 hands on him though so not much info.

Thanks
      Yeh, it's possible that he just spazes out or misclicks on the min raise but if it's the first time I tend to give them a bit more credit so your line is fine because we can assume overpairs and AdX, KdX will rarely ever fold there.