Hello....

• 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey epaminonda,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :)

You don't say much do you!?

Don't be shy, tell us a little bit about yourself, How long have you been playing, where are you from, what Game do you play?
    • epaminonda
      epaminonda
      Basic
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Hey epaminonda,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :)

You don't say much do you!?

Don't be shy, tell us a little bit about yourself, How long have you been playing, where are you from, what Game do you play?
      I am new here and before I like to read more, by the first the rules and sections.
      Come from Italy...

About me... yes of course.... I work in the gambling industry first in betting and after in poker...
      I developed method for earning (non winning!) in betting (of course I don't advertise on the web and don't sell for 19,99 euro!)
      and about poker I have so less time to play that after 3 years I am a "bad" player... but can offer to players more rakeback than the industry and the networks with a simple method for growing the % of earnings. of course not all the networks... And when I play I can "survive" thanks to the rake!

Anyway always I try to be updated about all and sometimes the Forums can help. I don't believe in "magic" strategies for making all millionaries and strategies can help but not solve!

Hmmmm.... I have written too much... so tired.... :)
    • betvn2011
      betvn2011
      Bronze
      Win from VietNam
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Welcome Win from VietNam!

Are you here to tell us all how to play poker? :)