This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello....

• 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey epaminonda,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :)

You don't say much do you!?

Don't be shy, tell us a little bit about yourself, How long have you been playing, where are you from, what Game do you play?
    • epaminonda
      epaminonda
      Basic
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Hey epaminonda,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :)

You don't say much do you!?

Don't be shy, tell us a little bit about yourself, How long have you been playing, where are you from, what Game do you play?
      I am new here and before I like to read more, by the first the rules and sections.
      Come from Italy...

About me... yes of course.... I work in the gambling industry first in betting and after in poker...
      I developed method for earning (non winning!) in betting (of course I don't advertise on the web and don't sell for 19,99 euro!)
      and about poker I have so less time to play that after 3 years I am a "bad" player... but can offer to players more rakeback than the industry and the networks with a simple method for growing the % of earnings. of course not all the networks... And when I play I can "survive" thanks to the rake!

Anyway always I try to be updated about all and sometimes the Forums can help. I don't believe in "magic" strategies for making all millionaries and strategies can help but not solve!

Hmmmm.... I have written too much... so tired.... :)
    • betvn2011
      betvn2011
      Bronze
      Win from VietNam
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Welcome Win from VietNam!

Are you here to tell us all how to play poker? :)