[NL2-NL10] nl2 hero QJo

• MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      hy,
      Pacific, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 8 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

UTG+2: $2.74 (137 bb)
      MP1: $2 (100 bb)
      MP2: $0.75 (37.5 bb)
      MP3: $1.68 (84 bb)
      CO: $2.24 (112 bb)
      BTN: $2.22 (111 bb)
      SB: $2 (100 bb)
      Hero (BB): $2 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q J
      UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, 2 folds, SB completes, Hero raises to $0.14, MP1 calls $0.12, MP3 calls $0.12, SB folds

Flop: ($0.44) 9 4 T (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.33, MP1 calls $0.33, MP3 folds

Turn: ($1.10) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks

River: ($1.10) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, MP1 folds

Results:
      $1.10 pot ($0.06 rake)
      Final Board: 9 4 T 9 K
      MP1 mucked and lost (-$0.47 net)
      Hero mucked Q J and won $1.04 ($0.57 net)

1)PF against limpers i decided to IsoR.
      2)On flop with OESD and 2 OC i decided to cbet. His stats are 24/9/0.8/60/80 vpip/pfr/Af/FlpFldtoCbet/hands.
      I am not sure if this cbets is ok becasue of the flop which is wet; connected.
      3)On turn i decided to play chk/fold.
      4)On river i bet for value.
      ty
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi MeAmor,

Preflop: similarly to the previous KJ hand this gets close with 3 limpers, especially if you expect to get called in multiple spots.

Postflop: As played we should bet the flop with 2 overs and OESD even though we have 2 people in the pot.

The turn is a bad card so ck/folding or ck/calling a small bet is fine.

As played I like our river bet because after the turn check his range is very weak, most likely a small pair or flush draw that missed.
    • MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi MeAmor,

Preflop: similarly to the previous KJ hand this gets close with 3 limpers, especially if you expect to get called in multiple spots.

Postflop: As played we should bet the flop with 2 overs and OESD even though we have 2 people in the pot.

As played I like our river bet because after the turn check his range is very weak, most likely a small pair or flush draw that missed.
      So if there are more than 2 limpers with cards like Kj;Qj its better to call then raise?
      ty
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by MeAmor22
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi MeAmor,

So if there are more than 2 limpers with cards like Kj;Qj its better to call then raise?
      ty
      With the offsuite weak broadways, OOP, without info on fish (or facing short fishy guys) I usually prefer a check because it will be hard to continue multiway often. Of course as soon as we get more info (like how many hands they play, if they fold to cbets, if they limp/fold, etc) then we can start increasing our range.

QJs, KJs would be opens for me as a default.