Underrated Multiplayer game

• DeinENDE
      DeinENDE
      Bronze
      One of the most underrated multiplayer games of the last year in my opinion:

Max Payne 3

I guess the unbelievable uncomfortable server lobby, some disconnection issues in certain mods, a really hard start for beginners (lousy weapons, no armor) and the fact that max payne is considered as a singleplayer have lead to its relative unpopularity.

Sadly, cause i think the game got potential. The "core" system does work very well in my opinion: The Bullettime in a Multiplayer! (and the very nice Ragdoll!!)
      I also like sound and feeling of the pistols and uzi´s...
      At least I´m having lots of fun with it.

It was difficult to get good ingame multiplayer footage, cause the low frames i experience while recording makes it hard to go on a real spree, but i tried my very best... :)

Most of the scenes are from the "Payne Killer" mod, where everyone on the server is chasing Max and his friend Passo. If Max dies, the player that has given the most damage, becomes Max.(overpowered health, weapons, bullettime and other abilietes)
  • 4 replies
    • BluffMe1980
      BluffMe1980
      Basic
      What platform are you playing and and which one would you recommend for playing that in multiplayer mode? Basically, I have PS3 and PC to choose from, I'm curious which one has a bigger player base.
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      how does bullet time work in multiplayer?? i cant imagine it would be a much fun game if you are forced into moving slowly all the time for no reason. and even tho it would look hillarious i just dont imagine it would work with guys diving around firing bullets in slow motion with people running around them at full speed.
    • DeinENDE
      DeinENDE
      Bronze
      The usage of bullet time is very limited and has to be earned by spreekilling. You are only forced into it, if you are in line of the sight.

Sadly there is not much traffic on Pc Multipalyer, you can only find some Deathmatch games.
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Ghost Recon Future Soldier is a quality game online recommend it if you need a break from COD and its 12 year old assassins! Best game ive played for a loooooong time!