[NL20-NL50] JJ broke

• 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Is this the wrong hand? Or you made a typo? I usually go broke with JJ here, TT is closer. This guy is 15/15 though. I'm not too sure about his actual 3bet tendencies, and your sample size does seem small.

I would not be surprised if this guy resteals a lot but doesn't 5bet with a wide range. In that case, then 4bet/call with TT may be a bad idea. You might want to think about whether he is 5betting light before considering whether to 4bet/broke with TT.

In short, I probably call here and try to set-mine a little, and maybe showdown on some lower flops. But 4bet/broke is better vs opponents who are capable of 5betting light

Thanks.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      Hi.

Is this the wrong hand? Or you made a typo? I usually go broke with JJ here, TT is closer. This guy is 15/15 though. I'm not too sure about his actual 3bet tendencies, and your sample size does seem small.

I would not be surprised if this guy resteals a lot but doesn't 5bet with a wide range. In that case, then 4bet/call with TT may be a bad idea. You might want to think about whether he is 5betting light before considering whether to 4bet/broke with TT.

In short, I probably call here and try to set-mine a little, and maybe showdown on some lower flops. But 4bet/broke is better vs opponents who are capable of 5betting light

Thanks.

yep sorry its a typo.

thank you I call for set-mine .
      when I dont know the best play,I just call preflop passively since preflop misplay hurts win rate so much.