This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] JJ broke

• 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Is this the wrong hand? Or you made a typo? I usually go broke with JJ here, TT is closer. This guy is 15/15 though. I'm not too sure about his actual 3bet tendencies, and your sample size does seem small.

I would not be surprised if this guy resteals a lot but doesn't 5bet with a wide range. In that case, then 4bet/call with TT may be a bad idea. You might want to think about whether he is 5betting light before considering whether to 4bet/broke with TT.

In short, I probably call here and try to set-mine a little, and maybe showdown on some lower flops. But 4bet/broke is better vs opponents who are capable of 5betting light

Thanks.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      Hi.

Is this the wrong hand? Or you made a typo? I usually go broke with JJ here, TT is closer. This guy is 15/15 though. I'm not too sure about his actual 3bet tendencies, and your sample size does seem small.

I would not be surprised if this guy resteals a lot but doesn't 5bet with a wide range. In that case, then 4bet/call with TT may be a bad idea. You might want to think about whether he is 5betting light before considering whether to 4bet/broke with TT.

In short, I probably call here and try to set-mine a little, and maybe showdown on some lower flops. But 4bet/broke is better vs opponents who are capable of 5betting light

Thanks.

yep sorry its a typo.

thank you I call for set-mine .
      when I dont know the best play,I just call preflop passively since preflop misplay hurts win rate so much.