Hi from Thailand!

• 3 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey ChangNoi77!

Big welcome to the English community!

May I ask you why you are in Thailand? Is it for poker, work,...? Just curious :f_biggrin:

Have you played nl50 before? Or is this the first time you're grinding to make it to nl50? Maybe you make it to nl100! The sky is the limit! (well thats not true, can always go higher!)

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • ChangNoi77
      ChangNoi77
      Bronze
      I'm here grinding 5NL FR Zoom as it's so cheap to live.

I did beat 50NL 6 Max over 150K hands, but the games got tougher and I didn't get better.
      I started all over again with 1000FPP's cashed in for $10 and played 2NL FR Zoom ran that up over 100K hands to beating 25NL and my $10 became $1000, ended up a small winner at 25NL over 90K hands. Just need to add to my roll as much as I can while withdrawing every week so I can move back up. Either that or I get a move on to 300 posts and try to get staked here :D

One question, I've started using the hand evaluation forum, but feel I should at least pay for a higher membership, can a Pokerstars transfer be arranged to pay for this?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey ChangNoi77,

Good to have you on board!

Regarding your membership question, unfortunately you cannot pay for it using a Poker account transfer. You can however pay with Moneybookers :)

This link explains everything you need to know:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/how-to/

If you do have any follow up questions, please don't hesitate to ask us :)

All the best,
      Gary