Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10.25)
      BB ($10.73)
      UTG ($4.38)
      CO ($8.10)
      BTN ($11.81)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.10, fold, BTN calls $0.80

FLOP ($2.30) J:club: 7:spade: J:diamond:

Hero bets $1, BTN calls $1

TURN ($4.30) J:club: 7:spade: J:diamond: 4:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.90, Hero calls $1.90

RIVER ($8.10) J:club: 7:spade: J:diamond: 4:heart: 4:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $7.81 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $7.56

• 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop you can go bigger against this guy.

Cbetting the flop is close against this guy, but I think since we have two overcards, backdoor flush and straight draw and board is pretty dry-ish I think we can bet.

I think if we bet the flop, it's a better idea to bet the turn rather than check/calling.
      Villain is aggressive so unless we are planning to c/c the river I think we have to either bet here, or check/fold.

It's a tough spot on the river.
      What concerns me here is his huge W$SD but he looks really aggressive though.
      I don't really mind folding here, but again, the main mistake is on the turn, I think.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      We barreling to make him fold or we want a call ? Isn't c/c considering he is aggressive is better even from the flop ? Downside could be that his aggro is very high on all streets and doubtful we can call all 3 for value.

At the same time he folds to cbets often and we can make him fold some ax on the turn he stuck around with.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Yeah, barreling to make him fold here.

I think that taking the check/call line from the flop is probably not the best options without any dynamics or good info for him, since we could easily get owned by something like 44 and don't it would be hard to call three streets with A high.