Which sites have the easiest 10 and 20NL full ring cash games?

• n4lly
      n4lly
      Silver
      I play at 888 but you can only play a limited number of cash games at a time now, I have been playing extra tables on iPoker but theres not many running usually. I was thinking of trying party poker, pokerstars or maybe somewhere else, thanks in advance to replies.
  • 3 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Micro's are pretty much the same, party might be slightly softer but the rake is significantly higher. Rakeback sucks on both sites unless you can grind out SN or Palladium which you won't do on your stakes.

One problem is that FR games at nl50 and up barely run unless you play at peak hours which makes it harder to table select, but that shouldn't be a problem at nl10.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey n4lly!

First of all I moved your thread.

Check out this thread! It's created to help you to find the best poker room for you! Read the instruction on the first page and you should have a new room in no time!

Regards

RasTweet
    • ChangNoi77
      ChangNoi77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      Micro's are pretty much the same, party might be slightly softer but the rake is significantly higher. Rakeback sucks on both sites unless you can grind out SN or Palladium which you won't do on your stakes.

One problem is that FR games at nl50 and up barely run unless you play at peak hours which makes it harder to table select, but that shouldn't be a problem at nl10.
      Platinum star is achievable playing 10NL if you can mass table or play Zoom, it's easy playing 25NL.

I used to be anti Stars until I realised the value of a huge player pool, fast withdrawals, excellent player support, and they actually make an effort against collusion and the bot problem. the rakeback for Platinum isn't that bad as well.