$11 SnG on PP

• ILoveBaseball
      ILoveBaseball
      Bronze
      I won my first large amount of money today (I consider $50 large)! I was down to 80 chips after starting at 2,000 to win a first place $50! I play the fixed limit SnG's on PP(well I only started PokerStrategy today but I think it's where I'll do best) because I have no luck at NL Hold'em anymore. Anyways I was up $60 today and am pretty happy!
  • 4 replies
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      well done on your win, I would however read the articles on bankroll management otherwise a downturn in your fortunes could result in you going busto !!!
    • ILoveBaseball
      ILoveBaseball
      Bronze
      Thx for the tip. I played all $3 SnG's but as it gets ater in the night there isn't really anyone in the $3 SnG's or the $6 SnG's and I was on a roll so I jumped levels. But tomorrow if I play I'll be back dominating the $3 SnG's!
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      @ Ilovebaseball: I wouldn't play the $ 3 SNG's if I where you the rake is just way too high with 0.60 from the $ 3 at party poker. Which is 25 % rake! I would advise you too play the fixed limit cashgames are the SSS untill you have atleast enough bankroll for the $6 SNG's. Which still have a pretty high rake btw with $ 1 from the six but the 20 % rake might be doable.
    • ILoveBaseball
      ILoveBaseball
      Bronze
      Ok thx, I didn't realize the difference in rakes. What is the SSS?