$61.44
      MP2:
      $28.05
      MP3:
      $18.75
      CO (Hero):
      $26.24

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 6.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.62, BU folds, SB raises to $1.75, BB folds, Hero calls $1.13.

Flop: ($3.75) K, 5, 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($3.75) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.25, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.75.
      34 hands vpip21 pfr18 af0,7 wtsd67 w$SD75 3BET15,4 3BET pot FLOP CB50      
      I think I played this hand badly?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Daisuke,

Preflop: I'm assuming we called for set mining which is fine.

Postflop: Since this is a board that most will cbet with all of their bluffs and most of the made hands his check looks either like a QQ/JJ/TT type hand or some slowplayed monster so I don't mind the check back (and giving up on the hand).

However, if you expect villain to be passive and you've seen him give up on boards where you would expect him to cbets we can bet to try and scoop the pot up.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Daisuke,

Postflop: Since this is a board that most will cbet with all of their bluffs and most of the made hands his check looks either like a QQ/JJ/TT type hand or some slowplayed monster so I don't mind the check back (and giving up on the hand).

However, if you expect villain to be passive and you've seen him give up on boards where you would expect him to cbets we can bet to try and scoop the pot up.

hi thank you always for helping me,
      since I have posted a lot of hands,finally I am making good result,
      on 25 NL ( a lot of hands) 50 NL ( not as much hands )
      I am winning +1BB ~ +2BB

but actually I want to make it like +3bb~ +5bb
      is there any other way to improve my game more ?it helps me a lot that pros find my leak and answer here.
      but i want to win more,I think I need to improve my stats?

this is my recent 40000 hands stats

vpip19 pfr16,1 3BET5,2 wtsd25,3 w$SD54,2 agg2,51
      fold to 3BET 65 4BET13,3 fold to 4BET 58,5 
      squeeze 4,5  fold to flop CB 65 turn fold 37          steal 35  resteal 9  BB defense 85 SB defense 8
      should I try to improve my stats ? because I dont know how to improve my game more.

I have read most strategy books and videos in Japanese .
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Daisuke,

hi thank you always for helping me,
      since I have posted a lot of hands,finally I am making good result,
      on 25 NL ( a lot of hands) 50 NL ( not as much hands )
      I am winning +1BB ~ +2BB

but actually I want to make it like +3bb~ +5bb
      is there any other way to improve my game more ?it helps me a lot that pros find my leak and answer here.
      but i want to win more,I think I need to improve my stats?

this is my recent 40000 hands stats

vpip19 pfr16,1 3BET5,2 wtsd25,3 w$SD54,2 agg2,51
      fold to 3BET 65 4BET13,3 fold to 4BET 58,5 
      squeeze 4,5  fold to flop CB 65 turn fold 37          steal 35  resteal 9  BB defense 85 SB defense 8
      should I try to improve my stats ? because I dont know how to improve my game more.

I have read most strategy books and videos in Japanese .
      Hi Daisuke,

Glad to hear that you are doing better. Don't forget that variance does have a big say even over a sample as large as 40000k. I'm not saying that this is the case here but it's something to keep in mind.

There are many ways in which you can improve your game besides posting hands here.

For example you can also review your own sessions via HEM (and i have some videos posted on how you can do that), you can play sessions where you play less tables and concentrate more on the things you wouldn't have time to otherwise (I call them study sessions and we concentrate on everything from hand reading to taking notes and our mental game), you can try to find similar players that you can do sweat sessions with, and even look at hiring a coach that can give you that extra kick.

As far as the stats go you can try and post a picture with the stats by street so we can see how much you 3-bet in the BTN versus blinds vs CO for example. Same for all the other stats you posted.
      The one thing I notice is that you seem to fold a lot to cbets as 65% is rather high.