Avoid Poker770!

• dreadlers
      dreadlers
      Basic
      I signed up to Poker770 and received a signup bonus. I used this to grind away and earn a small profit and then tried to cash out. I was told that in order to do that I needed to make a deposit of £20 and also to invest that £20 in some games. I replied a few days later and was told that my balance had been completely wiped! Please avoid this site as I've had nothing but problems with them and the traffic is laughable. There's plenty of other sites to choose from and the signup bonuses really don't work.
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey dreadlers,

Having to playthrough or deposit to withdraw a bonus is pretty standard and was probably mentioned in the terms and conditions of the offer.

They wiped your balance? They told you this? Have you got a screenshot or some proof that they wiped away your cash?

Will be interesting to see this :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • dreadlers
      dreadlers
      Basic
      Hey Gary,

In their email they said: 'With reference to your message, we would like to inform you that your balance has been emptied which is why at this point you are unable to place a cash out.'

I didn't know how to upload a photo to this site but I can assure you my balance is now £0.00!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I have an idea for PokerStrategy.

I just see here to many sad stories and disappointing users. I suggest PokerStrategy to create an article with content how to deal with poker sites. How to react on common problems. How cashout works and what are common problems on early cashouts by new players. (about document uploadaing, false data and so on)

Then i suggest to make a security topic in the same article about how to setup their accounts, how to store passwords and what type of passwords to use and somehow to tell them what is their responsibility also in terms of not creating more accounts and so on. Just general rules to avoid future problems.

It is so frustrating to make some money and then cannot withdraw it.

dreadlers...i really hope you will have more luck on the other sites.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Have you received an explanation as to why your account has been "emptied" at all? I know they have an online live support team that is quick and easy to get things resolved :)
    • pejay84
      pejay84
      Bronze
      I would also not recommend this site.
      They always ask you to send them ID documentations and a copy of your credit-card(never had to do that with other sites) when you Deposit or Cash-out, one time is apparently not enough.
      The Customer Support is slow and avoids your questions. They also like to call you instead of just sending you information via e-mail which makes stuff take even more time.

I will probably just play elsewhere from now on, much better from my experince.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey pejay84,

Identification checks are quiet common among all poker rooms and not just Poker770. I don't think there has been a poker room that I haven't had my account verified by security.

Maybe I have one of those faces! :rolleyes:

Regards,
      Gary
    • pejay84
      pejay84
      Bronze
      Well maybe I'm just lucky then. :tongue:
      I just prefer a smooth and fast experience when I want to deposit or withdraw MY money.
      If you don't mind waiting, sending private documents and dealing with Customer Service I guess it's an OK poker room.