NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.75)
      BB ($18.02)
      UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($5.73)
      Hero ($13.04)
      BTN ($21.35)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, fold, fold, BB calls $0.80, UTG+1 calls $0.60

FLOP ($2.75) J:spade: 2:diamond: T:spade:

BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2.75) J:spade: 2:diamond: T:spade: 3:diamond:

BB checks, UTG+1 bets $1.37, Hero calls $1.37, BB folds

RIVER ($5.49) J:spade: 2:diamond: T:spade: 3:diamond: 2:spade:

UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

UTG+1 shows 7:diamond: 7:club:
      (Pre 54%, Flop 57.6%, Turn 77.3%)

Hero shows A:spade: K:club:
      (Pre 46%, Flop 42.4%, Turn 22.7%)

UTG+1 wins $5.13

Can I fire cbet here? BB can be tricky but if he has strong hand he will c/r. MP is unknown and this flop definitely hits his range...in the end I decided to c behind because he's midstack and I can't barrel him.

Turn call is just stupid (without special plan). I was thinking about river shove since my call on T looks like draw. In the end I couldn't pull the trigger.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Yax,

Preflop: looks good (3-bet versus fishy UTG).

Postflop: What do you expect BB to cold call a 3-bet with?

Since UTG is shorter/fishy and can ck/shove the flop here and BBs range is on the stronger side i would check here as well. I don't like our turn bet there at all versus the shorter guy and I would just fold. And I wouldn't bluff the river vs fishy guy.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      22-99, KQ, AQ, AK, is range that doesn't hit. I think he folds AJ, AT type of hands so all in all I expect him to fold since this flop doesn't hit his range that well (unless he has TT+). I could see him folding but MP was the one I wasn't so sure about.

Or do you expect him to have super strong range when he just flats our 3b?

Originally posted by BogdanPSSince UTG is shorter/fishy and can ck/shove the flop here and BBs range is on the stronger side i would check here as well. I don't like our turn bet there at all versus the shorter guy and I would just fold. And I wouldn't bluff the river vs fishy guy.
      That was my thought whether he can fold QJ, KJ, or even AT, kind of hands.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      22-99, KQ, AQ, AK, is range that doesn't hit. I think he folds AJ, AT type of hands so all in all I expect him to fold since this flop doesn't hit his range that well (unless he has TT+). I could see him folding but MP was the one I wasn't so sure about.

Or do you expect him to have super strong range when he just flats our 3b?

Originally posted by BogdanPSSince UTG is shorter/fishy and can ck/shove the flop here and BBs range is on the stronger side i would check here as well. I don't like our turn bet there at all versus the shorter guy and I would just fold. And I wouldn't bluff the river vs fishy guy.
      That was my thought whether he can fold QJ, KJ, or even AT, kind of hands.
      While he can have a wider range with pairs I think that his flatting range is on the stronger side so I wouldn't expect a ton of small pairs. So until we know more I would expect to see a stronger range.

I think it would be too optimistic to think that MP can fold Jx type hands.