Ladbrokes bonus

• dirreper
      dirreper
      Bronze
      I've downloaded Ladbrokes poker through your link and then deposit 100$, but I haven't got my bonus yet. I made the deposit at saturday evening.
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dirreper,

So you created the account over PokerStrategy but do not see the bonus in your bonus menu? In order to confirm the bonus is actually there it is probably best to contact the Ladbrokes support directly as it is not possible for me or our support to check your account from here.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • dirreper
      dirreper
      Bronze
      I contacted Ladbrokes poker and got this answer:

Dear Per,
      Thank you for your e-mail.

När du registrerade hos oss så angav du inte bonuskoden från pokerstrategy. Om du ber dem att skicka koden till oss och bekräfta att du tillhör dem kan vi undersöka detta vidare.

In English:

When you regristated here you didn't regristated with Strategypoker's bonus code. If you tell them to send the code to us and verify your a member through them we can continue investigate this.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help you.
      Yours sincerely,
      Patricio
      Poker Agent
      Ladbrokes Multi Player Poker
      http://www.gambleaware.co.uk

Can you please contact Ladbrokes and verify that I'm a member through you?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dirreper,

Please forward this information to our support as they are correct point of contact for these kind of operations. To contact our support it is best to use the ticket system which can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • angelinjones
      angelinjones
      Basic
      Purchase between $50 up to $500 at Ladbrokes Poker. For every $1 in bonus, you'll need to earn 30 Player Points. When you have accumulated the necessary number of points, claim the bonus at the Ladbrokes Poker website.
      -------------------
      Angelinjones.

edited by TribunCaesar: Please don't post links to affiliate websites.