possible poker bot on 888

• pokernewbie28
      pokernewbie28
      Basic
      Hey i believe i have found a few bots on 888 poker at small cash games.
      1 bot in particular sits there short stacked and just shoves his 2 dollars, also this same bot plays 22 to 24 hours on average a day, and several days in a row. Now thats impossible surely.
      Just thought id ask u guys what u think
      If i contact 888 about this will i get a response that will be help full.
  • 12 replies
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      I would do it, I have experience of this on Limit poker at Stars and they dealt with the matter very well, even got a refund into my account (2 users were raising the pot up and once other players folded 1 would fold. I noticed they sat out at the same time and also bought in for the same amount on the table which was not a full stack)

So yes, inform with as much info as you can, inc hand numbers and screen shots if you can.

Good Luck
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      I don't get the point of finding bots... So what?! Don't play with them if you don't want to, or play with them if you want to... Simple as that... Maybe the bots are super poker players, but I'm pretty sure that any old professional would kick it's ass! :) Just imagine how confused would a poker-bot be if he played vs Viktor Blom! :)
    • pokernewbie28
      pokernewbie28
      Basic
      This bot makes very little a day 30 to 40 dollars, but thats not bad for doing nothing.
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      Yes it is likely a bot there unfortunately. You have two options. 1 .Report the username to 888 and any statistical data to back up your claims like the 23 hour sessions etc. 2. Find leaks exploits vs the bot and abuse it.

Its unlikely the smaller networks will take much action but you can at least hope he gets banned and losses his bankroll.
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meda1985
      I don't get the point of finding bots... So what?! Don't play with them if you don't want to, or play with them if you want to... Simple as that... Maybe the bots are super poker players, but I'm pretty sure that any old professional would kick it's ass! :) Just imagine how confused would a poker-bot be if he played vs Viktor Blom! :)
      poker bots are just so bad for poker overall. a part from being an unfair advantage, do you think it is good for online poker image if recreational players knew they were playing against bots ? it is just such a bad thing for poker.

anyway, you should report them to 888, I remeber there were two notable shortstacking bots like 6 months ago, playing nl10 sh, one of them was fcasler I think, I can't remember the other one. several people reported them but 888 did nothing for about 2 months until a thread about them started on 2p2. so maybe you should post their SN on 2p2 and on the official 888 thread, you'll get much more attention and the 888 rep should be helpful and report it directly to support so they get banned.
    • pokernewbie28
      pokernewbie28
      Basic
      poker bots are just so bad for poker overall. a part from being an unfair advantage, do you think it is good for online poker image if recreational players knew they were playing against bots ? it is just such a bad thing for poker.

Totally agree
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Platinum
      Originally posted by booomm
      Originally posted by Meda1985

anyway, you should report them to 888, I remeber there were two notable shortstacking bots like 6 months ago, playing nl10 sh, one of them was fcasler I think, I can't remember the other one. several people reported them but 888 did nothing for about 2 months until a thread about them started on 2p2. so maybe you should post their SN on 2p2 and on the official 888 thread, you'll get much more attention and the 888 rep should be helpful and report it directly to support so they get banned.
      been playing there last year nl50 , and there was a couple of nasty bots , they were the biggest winners on the limit , they did call K highs vs river overbet shoves , like they''ve seen the opponents cards , most of them got banned , btw you can spot em out very very fast, just min3bet alot , if they fold a large amount they're 100% bots
    • pokeraceman
      pokeraceman
      Bronze
      there is a lot of poker robots!
      iPoker is actually 80+% poker robots!
      and iPoker also cheat a lot! in every way possible!

look up info:

video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgKMwWKb3I

[edited by thazar]
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Pokeraceman

although there seem to be a lot of info on that site on bots there seem to also e a lot of info on how to get/ make /design them.

which is not something we want to associate with

Best regards

Thazar
    • ReckaH
      ReckaH
      Bronze
      Bots are so bad for online poker!

The sites should really do something about it.
      But i think only stars take action against them.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booomm
      two notable shortstacking bots
      nl10 sh
      fcasler
      yes I remember fcasler. Isn't he banned yet? The other one was from Sweden, but I don't remember his screenname. He had like 70+ steal and 3% call bb vs sb steal, he also had some very suspicious stats but I can't remember them now. It was summer 2012 and fcasler still plays nl10 sh? It's almost been one whole year since I last played him.
    • schelleXL
      schelleXL
      Silver
      at what limit did you encounter them ?

and do you have screennames ?

Just to know if I'm facing one yes or no ;-)