Yes, FullTilt Gave my account back

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Hey guys I posted about a week or so ago that fulltilt closed my account many years ago because someone hacked my computer and sent vicious emails to all my friends and Ftp, based on this they closed my account for good. I sent many emails but they wouldn't open. I sent Pokerstars an email since they own Ftp and Pokerstars believed my story they said I have a really good history with Pokerstars. So they decided they believe me and give my account back.

I have said in many emails that I'm a losing player and I need maybe some good coaching or a good poker book to read. I have bad BRM...I think I finally figured out how to grind properly. Last week I had 500 bucks and I went to play a 5 5 game live which is bad BMR since I don't have a good bankroll. I decided deposit about 200 dollars and play fifty fifty sng... 3.50 to 7 and grind it out till I'm rich lol... Any advice would be good for a losing player like me who usually plays cash game someone check out my graph. I made the same mistake last night but everytime I keep saying I won't make the same mistake. Deposited 75 dollars grinded some sng then lost 1 or 2 tilted and went straight to cash game lmfaoo

sexyguy2727 pokerstars name what do you guys think. I really want to be a winning player
  • 3 replies
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      Hey guys I posted about a week or so ago that fulltilt closed my account many years ago because someone hacked my computer and sent vicious emails to all my friends and Ftp, based on this they closed my account for good. I sent many emails but they wouldn't open. I sent Pokerstars an email since they own Ftp and Pokerstars believed my story they said I have a really good history with Pokerstars. So they decided they believe me and give my account back.

I have said in many emails that I'm a losing player and I need maybe some good coaching or a good poker book to read. I have bad BRM...I think I finally figured out how to grind properly. Last week I had 500 bucks and I went to play a 5 5 game live which is bad BMR since I don't have a good bankroll. I decided deposit about 200 dollars and play fifty fifty sng... 3.50 to 7 and grind it out till I'm rich lol... Any advice would be good for a losing player like me who usually plays cash game someone check out my graph. I made the same mistake last night but everytime I keep saying I won't make the same mistake. Deposited 75 dollars grinded some sng then lost 1 or 2 tilted and went straight to cash game lmfaoo

sexyguy2727 pokerstars name what do you guys think. I really want to be a winning player
      lol
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      congrats on getting your account back.

i couldnt see your graph because you havent opted in on sharkscope (i dont recommend this unless you want serious feedback/coaching).

my advice is pretty simple, concentrate on making correct decisions and dont let results affect you. you should only be concerned with the factors that you can directly control.

evaluate your game constantly... i cant stress this enough, you should aim for a constant cycle of analysis and improvement. you have all the material you need right here on this site, strategy articles, profesional hand judges even strategies for your psychological approach to poker. so use it.

good luck at the tables.
    • peterkal970
      peterkal970
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badgerer
      congrats on getting your account back.

i couldnt see your graph because you havent opted in on sharkscope (i dont recommend this unless you want serious feedback/coaching).

my advice is pretty simple, concentrate on making correct decisions and dont let results affect you. you should only be concerned with the factors that you can directly control.

evaluate your game constantly... i cant stress this enough, you should aim for a constant cycle of analysis and improvement. you have all the material you need right here on this site, strategy articles, profesional hand judges even strategies for your psychological approach to poker. so use it.

good luck at the tables.
      check him here.. http://pokerprolabs.com/sexyguy2727/PokerStars ... little here little there...litle everywhere :D .