Known players:
      BU = ($3.24)
      SB (Hero) = ($2.05)
      BB = ($2.39)
      MP2 = ($2.17)
      MP3 = ($1.22)
      CO = ($1.44)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, A.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.08, BU folds, Hero calls $0.07, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.24) J, A, 2 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($0.24) 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.16, BB raises to $0.48, CO raises to $1.36, Hero folds, BB folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.88.

Both player unknown. Is my fold ok i think they had set.
  • 4 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      I guess your actions post-flop should depend on how aggressive they are and how often they are willing to go to SD. ON most cases I'd be ready to stack-off here. You have top 2pair and when this is NL2 zoom, opponents' might go wild with TPGK, weaker 2 pair (A8/A2..) etc., and they could even stack off with just a draw. There's not actually that many hands that beat you and you are overall ahead of ordinary recreational players' range.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi pantas,

Formatting could use some work for the next hands.

While sets are possible so are multiple 2p type hands and even TP so I would never fold after we raise his turn bet especially because he seems fishy.
    • pantasrb
      pantasrb
      Bronze
      I have AJ and i did bet turn and the guy raised and third guy bet all in. So i thought at least one of them had set.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by pantasrb
      I have AJ and i did bet turn and the guy raised and third guy bet all in. So i thought at least one of them had set.
      Yes, we have top 2.

The guy that raised (3-bet) is the preflop raiser that checked the flop. So the only set he can really have is 88 which is only 3 combos. He can just as easy have J8 or even A8.