Arghh!!

• feursturm
      feursturm
      Bronze
      God I'm sick of it!! Been playing pretty well all night.. But just keep getting sucked out on and being called a fish when I know I'm not!! Checked all my hands on Equilab and got it in as a 70/30 or 80/10 or 60/40 fav but got outdrawn by underdogs who proceeded to gloat at me in the chatbox and tell me they could read me like a book!!..they having flopped the 3rd nut flush and me with AA and the nut flush draw knowing they go all in with any draw or pair!!

Bad bloody luck is haunting me X( I even got involved in trash talk in the chat box over it with these clowns when normally I ignore it and keep playing!!!

Don't expect any sympathy here (''move up to where they respect your raises'' etc.).it happens I know...but God I need to write something and get it off my chest!!!

Rant over...feel better now :s_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • Erevos
      Erevos
      Bronze
      You should move up where they respect your raises! :coolface:

No, seriously, you should figure out how profitable is for you getting called by trash, draws etc. I know it sucks when the catch their 2nd pair-flush on the river but what can you do? Just be sure you don't pay that river bet: when a passive fish presses the pot button you are dead, lol.
    • BluffMe1980
      BluffMe1980
      Basic
      Originally posted by Erevos
      Just be sure you don't pay that river bet: when a passive fish presses the pot button you are dead, lol.
      Loved that one :s_biggrin:

But in all honesty, the worst thing you can do is let them get to you and go on a tilt. They're talking trash to you, because they want to get you off your game. If you still can't brush it off, just take a break.