How do see this guy playing

• 4 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokernewbie28
      Playing small stakes full ring cash/
      Can anyone tell me if i should add any more stats to this?
      Or how they would say this guy plays?
      any weakness to exploit?

23782 hands
      http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7222/player1e.png
      Std TAG.

Fairly loose for early/mid position for micro stakes, mass 3bet him IP and play IP vs him. His button range is pretty tight which is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE leak.

[edit] LOL FOLD TO CBET 64%
      --> Cbet this guy 100% of your range, it generates an instant profit.
      And he is super tight on the flop it seems. If he raise your cbet on flop you can give it up.

Not too sure about the loose part, but a year ago with these stats on FR micro it is. I don't play cash games anymore
    • pokernewbie28
      pokernewbie28
      Basic
      Fairly loose for early/mid position for micro stakes, mass 3bet him IP and play IP vs him. His button range is pretty tight which is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE leak.

Whatt do you mean by his button range is pretty tight which is a huge leak ?
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokernewbie28

Whatt do you mean by his button range is pretty tight which is a huge leak ?
      Your suppose to be loose on the button, just by being lose and playing postflop on late position = free money.

Since he isn't lose on the button, when you are CO and he's behind you, your actually BU since you can exclude him.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks ragney :)

I've moved this to the relevant board :)