This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FTP mobile security key application

• 4 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      :f_grin:
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Silver
      The OP asked a reasonable question to which I shall try and give a reasonable answer.
      The answer is any additional security on any account that has any fiscal value
      has got to be worth considering.
      I have been hacked in the past by a key logger so the strength of password
      is irrelevant.
      I have a security key for Stars,Monebookers and I use my mobile for pin protection on Paypal.
      It takes slightly longer to login but I believe its worth it.
      So at Krishjanis even if someone knew your password with a pin it would actually protect your stupid face :D
    • nabokow
      nabokow
      Bronze
      few months back, when I asked support about this mobile sec application, they told me it was not available at the moment, although they had it in shop.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      If you use computer for online banking and similar stuff i suggest to use Zemana AntiLogger. There is free and payed versions, depends from your needs. You can use it along with most antiviruses and it will not slow down system.