Poker Software for Mac

• 8 replies
    • sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      the only ones i've been able to find and use for my mac was Poker Tracker. I downloaded the trial version. limited use but it's very similar to HM which I have for my PC. Give it a try.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sokoi
      the only ones i've been able to find and use for my mac was Poker Tracker. I downloaded the trial version. limited use but it's very similar to HM which I have for my PC. Give it a try.
      I heard poker tracker 4 is not mac usable?
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Poker copilot
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      poker co pilot. doesnt offer odds views but does everything else in terms of tracking and analyzing started using it yday on 30 day trial
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi there!

I'm playing on a mac as well. But I have parallels installed + windows XP. I only use this for playing poker. Kinda sucks to have windows on a mac, but this way I have a lot more freedom. It's not only about the tracker but also about all the other software.

Regards

RasTweet
    • PSBallin
      PSBallin
      Basic
      How does it suck? You mean performance issues, stability, compatibility? From what I've heard parallels works exactly as intended, but I've never had a chance or a reason to try it out myself, so I'm asking mostly out of curiosity :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I used to run parallels + win xp and was able to both play poker and video games without any problems.

There's also program called bootcamp for mac where you select which OS you gonna run on start-up so your computer doesn't have to run both at same time. But I prefer parallels as you can make windows run in background only and still have your OSX interface while playing poker.

What he meant by "it sucks" I'd guess is that running windows on mac just feels wrong. :f_biggrin:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PSBallin
      How does it suck? You mean performance issues, stability, compatibility? From what I've heard parallels works exactly as intended, but I've never had a chance or a reason to try it out myself, so I'm asking mostly out of curiosity :D
      Oh no nothing of that all!

But usually one buys a mac because one doesn't like Windows :D And then installing windows kinda sucks.