DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $8.92
      UTG: $12.49
      CO: $3.78
      BTN: $8.03
      SB: $7.95

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is BB with K :heart: 9 :spade:
      2 folds, BTN calls $0.04, SB calls $0.02, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.12) 8 :heart: 7 :diamond: 6 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, SB calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.48) T :spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, BTN raises to $1.73, SB calls $1.73, Hero raises to $8.75, BTN calls $6.14 all in, SB calls $6.06 all in

River: ($24.01) 5 :heart: (3 players - 2 are all in)

no stats on the opponents :)
  • 2 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey staselu,

Remember to post your hand into the Sub-Forums where the Hand Evaluations take place, this is the discussion board.

You got close though :)

I'll move it over for you.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

You can consider raising to 6bb with K9o, it's very close though and I don't mind a check without reads. I would raise with K9s K8s KTo for sure.

Turn is just such a terrible spot for us

1) Raising only isolates us vs 9X or better
      2) SB is going to be really strong here IMO, and BU will be strong a lot of the time as well
      3) Folding seems sick when we have a straight, but how often would they actually have J9 here? I think it could be possible.

Taking all things into consideration, you guys are 200 bb deep, and this is a limped pot. The stack to pot ratio is way too high to stack off here.

I think this is the most important factor here, and added to the fact that both of them are also very likely to have the straight, with one of them having J9, a fold could be possible, or at the very least, just call. Playing for stacks here is just suicidal IMO and we are chopping at best. Maybe SB has diamonds here? I could foresee a bad player paying so much just to draw for one more card on the river.