This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker Copilot

• 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey philiveyfan,

I've never heard of this software so I've no idea unfortunately. Do they have a support? Anyways, I've moved this thread to the relevant board. I see you also made a second post about this which I've now removed.

One thread per topic is enough thank you :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Try hitting cmd+3, then there will come a list of things that you need to do for it to work, you could have set something up wrong.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      Try hitting cmd+3, then there will come a list of things that you need to do for it to work, you could have set something up wrong.
      ok thanks do you know any good software for mac.. ? to get players hud
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      As far as I know pokertracker 3 works on mac.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      ok thanks do you know any good software for mac.. ? to get players hud
      I use poker copilot, and it works perfect, it got what you need for the micro limits, so its fine for me.

Btw. there will come a new version of poker copilot in a couple of months.