is is possible to transfer earnings...?

• Skibula
      Skibula
      Bronze
      im new on full tilt and i just got my first 50$
      i wanted to know not that i want to do this any time soon but i wanted to know when i can withdraw my money (or transfer im not sure the different)

furthermore
      i would like to know if i can trasnfer to other full tilt account few of my earnings..
      my freind has opened a new account on full tilt (and didnt deposit anything.. he dont have vaild visa to do so)
      i would like to transfer him some money 5$ (i have more then the 50$ i have around 60)
      when i want to transfer to other acccount i get a window that say that to be able the account need to mee few requierments

*user must have successful deposit history
      *credit card and/or passportre users must have at least 90 days of successful deposit history

now i didnt understand those terms..
      he didnt gave his id or anything or credit card or deposit anything to his account

so i cant or can trasnfer to his account...

im sorry if its not the place to ask that questoin... its just you guys the only pepole i know that have the understand of anser that question :-)
  • 4 replies
    • DamtixT
      DamtixT
      Bronze
      Basically what the requirements mean is that you needed to have deposited the money, rather than having it sent to you by PokerStrategy.

Seeing as you got the $50 from PokerStrategy you would not be able to send him any money.
    • Vevusio
      Vevusio
      Bronze
      well you cant simply withdraw your 50$ credit you got from partypoker but only money you actually deposited or won, thats kinda obvious

but that only leaves 2 possibilities, either those 50$ never become withdrawable

or they become withdrawable because of the rake the network gets, so every cent your games "rake" to the platform gets substracted from the 50$ bonus

or the money you lose gets removed from your 50$, so if you start with 50, win until you have 100 and then drop down to 50 you can withdraw your money

which way does it work? or is it different on every platform
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      no, you don't have to deposit anything, your friend does.

you can transfer anything above $50 that you got from pokerstrategy to your friend, as long as he has successful deposit history.
    • Skibula
      Skibula
      Bronze
      i know i cant tranfer the 50$
      i dont want to do so..
      i just wanted few of the earnings...
      but never mind i understand that i even cant do so...