EmanuelC16 - Video Suggestions

• EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Heyo guys,

Very soon I will start working on my next videos so I want to get some info from you. I am 75% sure it will be theory stuff so I would like suggestions on what to discuss. The topics I have in mind so far are:

- reasons for betting
      - player types
      - hand reading
      - cbetting and barreling
      - playing against cbets

Feel free to suggest more topics or what exactly concerns you in the topics I already mentioned. Keep in mind though to make it for everybody, because if you ask about a specific hand you played, I won't use it in the video (you can always post that in the Hand Eval and get a discussion going).
  • 22 replies
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      My suggestions:

-Facing 3bets OOP and IP
      -Squeeze spots
      -Playing from the blinds
      -Bet-fold spots
    • t7777777
      t7777777
      Basic
      When to defending your blinds.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      BB defence and facing 3bets OOP :P
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      postflop in 3bet pots :D split into 5 vids:

1) IP with value
      2) IP with a bluff
      3) OOP with value
      4) OOP with a bluff
      5) IP after calling a 3bet

seems to be a huge gap in content when it comes to this topic.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      BvB in all aspects imo :D . I don't think there is a vid out there about BvB and I think there is still a lot of money to get there. When to open SB, barrel... When to call in BB vs sb steal, boards to raise. Balance BvB.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Not sure if there is similar stuff out there already, but a theory video on constructing 3betting ranges would be useful for a lot of people here.
      Like my first session I had with you where we used equilab to show how different hands play vs open raising ranges & when to 3bet depolarized/polarised, when to 3b/5b PP etc.

I found it very useful & it also helped with postflop.
      Maybe as a follow up video facing 3bets would be good also :)

If you need some ideas I think I still have that session recorded somewhere, I could try to find it?

Sorry if theres already a ton of 3betting content here :D but Manu has a lot of good 3betting theory to share imo!
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      hi!

I would go with

- player types

in corelation with

- cbetting and barreling
      - playing against cbets
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      There's a ton of 3b stuff on this site already: mbml's new vid + Siete777's GAp the Mind series. Not to mention some good older stuff by leatherass (I think). Rather than another vid/series on the topic a thread in the nl section where people can discuss it and ask questions would be better imo. Sort of like an AMA about 3bets.

Plus w34z3l has a good new vid about profiling opponents.

I'd like to see some postflop stuff personally. I like the cbet/dealing with cbets idea. Maybe a short reasons for betting vid - I think its a topic that could help people - followed by cbet/dealing with cbets.
    • Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      Hand reading
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Developing a sexy English accent
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I didn't watch the 3bet videos recently released but I do know there are many which is why it wasn't in my initial plan to touch the topic.

Regarding player types, I have a very different approach than w34z3l when classifying opponents and especially about using that 'player type label' you give them.
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      cbet and barreling :) Like almost 90 percent people cbet after 3betting and Even i do the same but when I check back on turn I get bluffed back always
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Regarding player types, I have a very different approach than w34z3l when classifying opponents and especially about using that 'player type label' you give them.
      I think this might be an interesting one to do so. It could be good to see two different approaches to player profiling.

About 3bets, I know a good few ppl have requested it so maybe it might be the best. But there's already been 3 vids this month on the topic and I feel a fourth might be too many in such a short space of time.

If I had to choose one my vote would still be cbet +barreling and dealing with cbets.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I think this might be an interesting one to do so. It could be good to see two different approaches to player profiling.

About 3bets, I know a good few ppl have requested it so maybe it might be the best. But there's already been 3 vids this month on the topic and I feel a fourth might be too many in such a short space of time.

If I had to choose one my vote would still be cbet +barreling and dealing with cbets.
      I'll keep that in mind. Regarding space of time for release: I am going to record these videos starting in a week from now the soonest so it's not going to be too fast imo. :)
    • martijnde666
      martijnde666
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      My suggestions:

-Facing 3bets OOP and IP
      -Squeeze spots
      -Playing from the blinds
      -Bet-fold spots
      +1!!
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      learning to fold. ie hand reading.

think this is a common leak most beginners have and even people like myself.

not sure what kind of target audience you're aiming for. so general hand reading :)
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Hey manu, I have watched most of your videos and I really liked the fast fold frenzy series.

What I would like to see which is zoom related but can be applied everywhere:

:club: Maximizing your value

:club: When to get thin value

:club: I really liked your stats on your videos and how you have them on your hud, this can be a video on its own I guess, but I would like to see a video on how to construct your HUD and what types of stats to include with analysis on each one and how to use them.

Keep up the good work.

Nick
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Manu,
      May I suggest squeeze opportunities on 6 max; who/where/when/what and why of them?

thank you,

Mal.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've decided what topics to cover. I will discuss it with Patrick asap but was a little bit offline because of all the setting up in Vienna. Thanks for the feedback, hope you'll enjoy the videos.